alcatel OT-708 One Touch MINI

alcatel OT-708 One Touch MINI

This phone is secretly waterproof (although not officially tested, it is waterproof).

• Sephy666

Had this Phone for about 5 years and works perfectly, Amazing cheap phone absolutely love it

• Dingdong

I had mine a month and it broke !!!!!

Bluz, 15 Sep 2013I love this phone, please does this accept whatsapp?no

michael, 10 Feb 2014errrr, of course it has wifi and android?not at all

• michael

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2013it dose not have wifi or android errrr, of course it has wifi and android?

• aleksandar

Please could you help me decode network to Alcatel 706, since I reset it impossible to log in to the network for a network code, thanks

• Bluz

I love this phone, please does this accept whatsapp?

yoyoFlorin, 25 Mar 2013Hello , this phone have wi-fi and android ?it dose not have wifi or android

• yoyoFlorin

Hello , this phone have wi-fi and android ?

• Elhamis

anonymous12344555664, 14 Oct 2012I have lost the stylist that goes with it and i was wondering wh... moreAt times it shows me that device not found, it chew my brain using ALCATEL OT 708 mini

• Jabber

ranj, 18 Dec 2012it has poor clarity and poor pixel ratings . and bluetooth will ... moreTo buy a stylist for these phones go to E bay and check out phone carriers or go to LIGHTIN THE BOX WEBSITE. Good luck!

• ranj

it has poor clarity and poor pixel ratings . and bluetooth will not support all mobiles and it wil not supports all type video and audio

• anonymous12344555664

I have lost the stylist that goes with it and i was wondering where i could get a new one?

• anonomous12344555664

I really hate this phone. Texting is vertually impossible. The screen is rubbish and you have to press really hard. Its tiny and really chunky. The only plus is that its fairly basic, so quite easy to use. The internet keeps crashing and I can't properly download any aps. Sooo glad I got rid of it!

I don't really like this phone. It looks cute and has really cool LED lights, but otherwise it's bad.

It performs poorly. For example when I want to see the images I took with the camera, I have to wait for each picture to load up before I can control ANYTHING (even going to the menu!). It takes very long.

The camera is very poor, it is very resistant to blur (most of my photos actually have blur even when I don't have a shaky hand!)

But a good thing is that I found the touchscreen responsive.

Randomm, 07 Jun 2012Hi my one touch mini is sorta messed up because when i try to go... moreYour memory is probably full. If you can't operate the phone at all to erase some content you may have to do a full reset. It will erase all you content from the phone. Turn off the phone. Hold volume up key and press the power key at the same time. A warning message will show in different languages, press volume up key again to proceed, volume down to cancel. The phone will restart and will be reset to factory settings while all pictures, music, messages will be gone.
Buy a microSD memory card and use it for storing your content on the phone to avoid having this problem.

• randy

not a good phone.no mp4.i cant download a game quickly it takes at least half an hour.:p

• Randomm

Hi my one touch mini is sorta messed up because when i try to go to the main menu, it doesnt work. Does anyone know how to fix it because i cant change anything in settings, or go on the internet or use anything but phone and text on the front page. if u do know how to fix it , reply in comments please.
Thanks