alcatel OT-890D

alcatel OT-890D

jojo, 03 Jul 2014What will be the problem with my alcatel? when I make a cal... moreYour mic problem, maybe.

What a Ram ?

What Ram ?

vrr4141, 31 Aug 2017I just bought this phone now-old-stock , August 2017, for a... moredoes it support wifi thetering?

• vrr4141

I just bought this phone now-old-stock , August 2017, for about USD 11, enough for spare phone , hidden in car's glove box / under motorcycle seat.

• rickashiiboy

bogi, 07 Jul 2014I forgot previous gmail account password. Now i am having p... moresimple just create a new account in google in your pc and log in it to your android phone sorry from my bad english hope it works :D

• Vik

Can some user please tell me whether 'runkeeper' app works on this phone? If yes, I intend to buy this phone as I like the ultrasmall size that'd be boon while running.

• Siddesh

I need Batteries for this phone. Where to find??:(((

• bogi

I forgot previous gmail account password. Now i am having problem oppening the market and watsup. PLEASE HELP ME

• jojo

What will be the problem with my alcatel? when I make a call, that person can not hear me, but I do hear him. Could someone help with what setting to be done to solve this problem.

• maluti

yap it is a. good
phone compared to prices and performance

I have the Alcatel OT-890 and one must keep in mind that it is a low-budget phone. I am quite satisfied, considering what I paid for it. Sometimes it does give me a problem, but so does the expensive phones do also. I think it's fair to rate the Alcatel 7/10.

• pravin Deshmukh

I have a OT 890 D ALCATEL Mobile . & its Touchpad not working. I search for the same last 02 month. But not available any where. Any one suggest me for availability of Touchpad. Pls.

phone is good but system is very bad.

Its shit! Does not connect internet seriously

• dr michel

the touch is very bad . . poor phone after all

• Freiya

This is a great budget friendly Android phone. Considering its price range, at about $100, you can perform basic phone functions such as call, text, and use it as a clock/alarm. With a little more, you get a decent 2mp camera compared to VGA cameras older phones used to have. You also get a wifi capable phone where you can browse the internet! There are also basic apps you can install and lite games.

This phone has been with me for 1 yr and 3 months. I've dropped it more than 20 times and I get no dents, just casing scratches. I get no hardware malfunction as well.

If you're looking for better specs, then get a more expensive phone. sheez

BTW, if you're looking for screen protectors, there are some from ebay. And there's also a decent TPU case at aliexpress.com

• Ton

I think its a great phone for me. :)

PATALIM, 21 Aug 2011Got two of these cheapest Android 2.2 (froyo) Phone with Du... moreAn Update!

After more than 1 year of usage: the original battery is still good, has been rooted using gingerbreak v1.20 -- just run the apps, no need to reset phone first (as stated in the instruction found in the net, at least it works for me! - your choice).

In addition to what I have said before, this device is still good be sure to leave at least 30MB internal memory to avoid lags.

Other:

WIFI is fast (at my own AP & at public AP-depends on the no. of users)
GPS is good (using different navs)
radio is ok (not really using it)
sound is loud (at least to me)
as video/music player - very good.
for surfing - ok but due to small screen and lack of multi-touch, expreience can vary.
google play/and SD installation of apps - no problem
call and txt - no problem
bluetooh - very good.
dual sim - no problem.

Recommendation:

If you can find it still and very very cheap buy it!,
if not then opt for a newer better spec'd phone.

• dith jeebun

i've this since 1year ..too bad music quality too slow on playstore .and freezes often