alcatel OT-C701

alcatel OT-C701

• owner

i have had it for almost years now ACTUALLY it isn't that good, it's very very low the music comes out very low even when it rings, and the head set doesn't quite match any ear it is TOOO big and keeps on falling, will never find any head set that matches the phone other than his, the camera is very very very bad

• aleksandra

rabby, 08 Jul 2009yesterday i buy the mobile but a great problem my sub screen it ... moreYou need to go and change your flat cable!

• rabby

yesterday i buy the mobile but a great problem my sub screen it means the second display does not work please help me. its a great problem

muslim, 09 May 2009pls evry tell f this mobile contens radio because i saw in anot... moreits an amazing mobile i love it

• aleksandra

mira, 02 Jul 2009thnk's too avery body i like this mobile and i'll by it it is go... moreYes the body is very soft and feels good in your hands :)))

• mira

thnk's too avery body i like this mobile and i'll by it it is good? is it??

• aleksandra

Anonymous, 27 Jun 2009what is the starting pin code when you first get this phone?fabric pin code is 0000 :)))

Rolando, 04 May 2009Anybody knows the model numbers of stereo headsets compatible wi... moreI have the same problem !

Anybody knows the model numbers of stereo headsets compatible with the OT-C701?
or maybe of an adapter from 3.5mm to alcatel mini-usb?

aleksandra, 15 Jun 2009just tipe it like when u want to make a call :)))what is the starting pin code when you first get this phone?

• aleksandra

Anonymous, 14 Jun 2009how do you type it in just tipe it like when u want to make a call :)))

Anonymous, 14 Jun 2009oops never mind that is the only code that works though i tried ... morenevermind again but on the auto test what us bwd,ply,fwd?

Anonymous, 14 Jun 2009how do you type it in oops never mind that is the only code that works though i tried the others

aleksandra, 12 Jun 2009tipe this: *#73738# - restore default settings,this will make yo... morehow do you type it in

• aleksandra

Jahanzeb, 12 Jun 2009I have Alcatel Ot-701 & The sound of speaker my mobile is very l... moretipe this: *#73738# - restore default settings,this will make your phone like you buy today :)

• Jahanzeb

I have Alcatel Ot-701 & The sound of speaker my mobile is very low. Is there any way to increase the mobile sound. Does any body know plzzzzzzzzz tel me..
I'll be very thankful.

# *#2886# - auto test
# *#3872# - clean test records
# *#73738# - restore default settings

• collage

cellphone-expert, 08 Apr 2009this phone is stupid...!..i have this in 1 month and i felt so a... morewell my friend alcatel ot-c701 is really designed so that you may enjoy listening to music, about the games I do think this tech is not for gaming really.

• ada

muslim, 09 May 2009pls evry tell f this mobile contens radio because i saw in anot... moreno there is no radio in this mobile phone just music player :)))

• muslim

pls evry tell f this mobile contens radio
because i saw in another sites there in radio
i hope sombedy reply me plsssssssssssssssssss

• sashaMk

asli, 04 May 2009Hi there, Please help me my alcatel OT-C701, the camera doesn't... moretried to reset your mobile phone whit this code *#73738# that will be like you buy again from store :)))