alcatel Pop 8

alcatel Pop 8

• Polyna

NikkiZ, 05 Jul 2017I just bought one on EBay. Seller said it could make calls and r... moreNever heard of "HandFree Kit" ?
Do you really need a keypad to dial ? There's a nice thing that we call "Virtual Keyboard" the same thing you use to write on a touchscreen ;-)

• NikkiZ

hox, 05 Jan 2015No it doesnt.I just bought one on EBay. Seller said it could make calls and receive. There is no speaker and no numbers to use to dial, so can or can't I use as phone!?

• Jmango

lol, 22 Sep 2015who'd wanna buy this crap, the screen is awfully badI'm using one right now to reply to you and yes,the screen is not nearly as good as the screen on my galaxy s7

• lol

who'd wanna buy this crap, the screen is awfully bad

• Nicki Nam

Sometimes (mostly always) when I press VOL+/- button, the backlight brightness level changes (regardless whether VOL+ is pressed or VOL-)! I really have no idea why does it happen. Does anybody have the same experience using this device? I would be obliged to receive any helpful comment.

• arn

sane, 14 May 2014Does it make callsYves it does

• hox

sane, 14 May 2014Does it make callsNo it doesnt.

Yes you can

• Pa O JI

very slim. fast. user interface is good . but the battery just for one day although 4100 mah (lenovo or samsung battery better) I think you must buy case too.because slim. the quality of this tablet i think still under lenovo or samsung but that tablet not disapointed me.
sory for my english.

• fhncghn

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2014is this a good budget tab as an alternative to samsung's tab3 8.... moreyes u can buy it, its a fantastic tab, slim, fast,

• gjokom

If you intend to buy it, consider that there is WIFI only version so you wont be able to put SIM card...

is this a good budget tab as an alternative to samsung's tab3 8.0? im just an average user -email, doc editing, ebooks, ocassional games. thanks!

• Mickey_s

Owful animations in the appdrawer... Hope an update will fix this.

• manta

I thought about this as a low cost but ok tablet, but this can't even handle 32 GB card. Keeps on disconnecting it... And 2GB available internal memory (2GB for Android) is unusable...

• Bunty

veri nice look....

• sane

Does it make calls

• srk

wow

Very good for its low end price... Good mid ranger... Low ender price... Buy

Black Color also available.

• guggu