alcatel Pop C7

alcatel Pop C7

Fifi, 12 Jun 2018Using it for 4 years, I dropped it 50+ times, cracked its glass ... moreHow is the app support for an old version of Android?

• Fifi

Using it for 4 years, I dropped it 50+ times, cracked its glass 3 times( bought a new one)- still working. It is not for those taking pics everyday for instagram- its pictures do not come out very well, but a very durable, nice looking phone(I have the white one). Good for those phone is not one of their vital body organs)), it can last rreeally long if used carefuly. I read pdf books with it- and its shape is very smooth and easy to hold- very good choice for ebook readers- not too big tto handle, not too small to read.

• pane

AnonD-377616, 16 Apr 2018Hmmm...Ontothe negatives first The phone has a 5 inch display... morefor better performance , disable default games and apps you dont use, install ''cameringo'' for better fotos, also ''Stellio music player'' +10 band equlizer'' for better music experience, and for battery put to charge when is 25% to reach 85% not 100% full charge, that save battery charge cycles and prolong battery life.

Hmmm...Ontothe negatives first

The phone has a 5 inch display,instead of 540x960 or 1280x720,nope,they put 480x800 res and everything is huge

The phone has a quad core and 1GB of RAM,but why Android 4.2.2,why not 4.4.2?

And onto the positives(There are many)

The phone is light,has a 5 inch display,and it fits in my hands perfectly!

The phone has 4GB of internal memory,but ROOTING it fixes everything

The phone has a great battery,mine lasts for 4 days if I leave the WiFi off,if not it lasts barely a day

Overall,it's a great secondary,and also,the camera is a 5MP 720p(Which also makes good photos,under saturated,but overall good) ,I recommend it to anyone on a tight budget,and if you're gonna use it for music,calling and texting,I highly recommend it

• Ivo

I have it almost 4 years. Not a single problem.

• bartender

used it for 2.5 yrs and its great for its price.very strong with good back cam but th android is pretty old.

• yuwash

I experienced boot loop at "alcatel" logo screen, but could always solve it by

1. removing battery,
2. holding volume up (use some pointed tool),
3. inserting battery again while holding power until you see the android recovery system menu,
4. using volume buttons to navigate to reset and resetting (your data will be lost unfortunately)

• Lala

Hey guys, am i the only one who doesn't have a pen for personalised status with background colour on the status bar-whatsApp?.Does this feature vary from mobile devices? Im using Alcatel one touch.Your help will be highly appreciated.

• Q7WW

O haver it but im realinhamento with flash tool problem someone help me please

• Lorde Vick

had a boot loop problem and couldn't fix it because no software for the mobile phone at Lagos, Nigeria

neptune, 22 May 2017How to remove this access control restrict normal calls . when u... moreopen call and dial this code *#*#34777#*# and press call, after try to call any number,
or power off the phone remove the sim card then put it back , start the phone and try to call.
if wont work , then call or visit your operator.

• neptune

How to remove this access control restrict normal calls . when u have such a problem u don't receive or make calls

• jusdat

keanne, 19 Feb 2017i have alcatel pop c7.. my problem is whenever im using facebook... moreI solved the facebook reset issue by uninstalling facebook updates. The facebook app will revert to the original factory version. I think the latest updates of the FB apps is too much for the CPU and firmware to handle!

think it's time to do 'factory data reset' but first Save all data on (pc, or sd card as, mp3, photo, video etc) also backup all contacts and remove sd card and sim card before you do reset the phone, later install all app from the beginning and facebook too and it should work without problems

• keanne

i have alcatel pop c7.. my problem is whenever im using facebook on my phone it will restart again and again.. till i cant use it all the time.. what do yah think the problem is..

lhian, 17 Jan 2017My alcatel pop c7 gets hot when connected to data or wofi..pleas... morevirus , app or game that work with wi-fi or data connection , on play store find stu bb orn tro jan ki ll er , download run and will solve the problem. also app , ''1tab wifi repair lite'' could help you for wi-fi problems.

• lhian

My alcatel pop c7 gets hot when connected to data or wofi..please help me.. Tell me what to do thnks..

Shaka, 22 Dec 2016Does d phone Have a flash light
yes ,that to the three levels of the strength of the lighting ,
while looking for ICON flashlight and use it

• Shaka

Does d phone Have a flash light

• Thusani Ndebele

Devastated , 05 Dec 2016Had the worst experience with my pop c7 first it just quits when... moreAlcatel pop c7 is expensive I like this