Allview P6 Life

Allview P6 Life

Horrible... I was so excited at first, but now.. I m so disappointed

• Gotme.

Worst mobile you can ever buy....... the software is horrible and almost everything else. This Phone is not worth buying!

• foxisoft

how can I remove the network protection for this phone? Will the root and a re-soft solve this problem? Thanks

• margo

how to remove privacy protection password to unlock on Allview Model P6 life Please as I forgot my password and I have no access to settings ect

Andrew, 24 Sep 2015Hy, can you please guide me how you rooted ? Thanks.To root phone you need to go google or mozilla and search kingroot apk.First install the app and root your phone with a single touch.To unistall root go to seetings-general settings-unistall root.Thanks

• omu_negru

There are 2500 mah batteries the same size as original.

• Peter

Just update to android 5.1

• peebody

Just got it the other day, first impressions are positive.
Phone looks nicely put together, pleasing design, nice screen.
It is responsive, works fast enough :) It scored 20'000 on Antutu benchmark, normal result for this hardware.
One thing that troubles me is the speed of WiFi.
I have noticed that downloading apps in the market is kind of slow, installed Speedtest and indeed proved to be quite slow :(
It showed 3MBs on download which is slow, and surprisingly 13MBs on the upload?!?!?
Go figure ;)
I have restarted my WiFi router, no change. Tested with Samsung S4 & Note 4 - both are giving around 50MBs both on download and upload.
So, obviously you get what you pay for :) but for this price I can't complain :)

• Andrew

RamonZ, 26 May 20151. The phone is nice 2. The software and partitioning sucks 3.... moreHy, can you please guide me how you rooted ? Thanks.

• sjaad

i bought the ps life. i tried to take picts, but the cam is not that sharp,is like you are moveing yr hand while you taking the pict. can someone help me, thanks.

• TAZ

Anonymous, 20 May 2015Hi!! The most effective way to save battery is turning off the d... moreyeah right!!

• RamonZ

1. The phone is nice
2. The software and partitioning sucks
3. The phone is wonderful after:
- flashed a CleanKat rom on it (from Evercross A66A)
- rooted
- repartitioned the internal storage: 1 GB Sys, 2,5 GB Data (App), the rest for pictures and so on MPRiorepartition
- added and configured greenify
- busybox
- installed xposed and activated modules
- installed and configured: OG Youtube, minminguard, gravitybox, greenify (activated module),fake id fix, camera360, es file explorer, NRG Player, CM Security, Clean Master, some themes from the softpedia forum about P6 life (for the launcher),
- installed and configured Nitro X Spark

Well, it was my first rom flash and so on on these smartphones, but the result is just wonderful.

PS: you should also ask allview if they had left those 4000 MAh betteries for it, about 20 EUROS/piece
I think they are in Brasov, Romania

Hi!! The most effective way to save battery is turning off the data connection while we don't use it. It extends the battery duration for 2 or 3 days instead only one day if we have data connection turned on all day.

• erdelyady

I have bought it about two months ago and I simply like it. It needs recharging at about three days because I use it reasonably for Internet browsing and some games. It looks good, it works good enough for its price. I recommend it to anyone who needs a good cell-phone at a reasonable price, having reasonable features.

Honey, 15 Feb 2015I own it and it's an awesome smartphone for its price! Some peop... moreHey dude you can also buy a power bank for the phone and you will have a decent experience with the phone.

• ddd

germamba, 14 Mar 2015Low battery duration is a common problem in ALL mobile phones. T... moreThere is from allview.de a battery with 4000 mah

• germamba

Low battery duration is a common problem in ALL mobile phones. The only way to avoid this problem is increasing the battery's capacity. There are too much things working at the same time in a mobile phone.

• Honey

I own it and it's an awesome smartphone for its price! Some people do have problems with it, some doesn't. I didn't have any problem, only the battery indicator issue. Anyway, the Allview software and support are disastrous.

lifetime battery and gps receiver are the only negative things about this phone.

It`s a good phone , good price. The only disadvantage is the battery. I`m impressed with the quality of this phone because the price is very low.