Allview Soul X6 Xtreme

Allview Soul X6 Xtreme

Will it receive any software updates? Like android 10
If it stays with android 9 is still okay for me, but android 10 might be better for the long run
I want it becouse it have an asistent in romanian language :)

• Brad

There is no such thing as 'battery lasts 3 hours' or very bad screen colors. First of all, it comes with a Samsung AMOLED, a pretty good ppi, rendering great colors. Of course, the AMOLED colors and contrast look very different from IPS LED, but that is why some prefer one and some the other.
The phone has exceeded all my expectations. It performed brilliantly in all my tests so far, from intense use of networks to many hours of gaming, playing high-requirement games. I still have some testing to do but so far I couldn't find a flaw.
With due care battery lasts much more than my Huawei with similar battery. The only thing I did not pay particular attention to is the camera, but from what I've seen is decent at least.
In terms of value for money, especially with the current black friday EUR 200 promo price, it might just be one of the most attractive and worth-it phones out there.

• Betty

A verry bad phone.I habe one and battery last max 3/hours.Screen colors are faded.Buy it if you dont money to buy something better

Alice Deejay, 17 Jul 2019Maybe in your country, but not in mine. It's a bit more expensiv... moreNow Allview x6xtreme cost 200 $ , and is verry good phone and solid

Is a verry good smartphone , Blu vivo bold n1 is a related 99% , allview have superAmoled but BLU not have

Alice Deejay, 17 Jul 2019Maybe in your country, but not in mine. It's a bit more expensiv... moreYeah but you need to buy it from Romania. I live there and I use this phone. Excellent price/quality ratio!

• Alice Deejay

Maltese Mista, 15 Jul 2019Yeah uhm OnePlus 6?Maybe in your country, but not in mine. It's a bit more expensive on Ebay but it's refurbished, which might be ok for some, but not for all.
If this allview costs 300 Usd, it's great great value.

Alice Deejay, 10 May 2019Like what?Yeah uhm OnePlus 6?

• Alice Deejay

Jaldabaoth, 02 May 2019For 360 euro/$400? Its a BIG NO for me. At that price range y... moreLike what?

• Jaldabaoth

For 360 euro/$400? Its a BIG NO for me.

At that price range you can get more than that.

The good things about this:

1) Stock Android with very few customizations