Allview V4 Viper Pro

Allview V4 Viper Pro

Cosmin Ochea, 16 Jan 2020You must be romanianYeah, by his username
Yours sounds like an Romanian too

Andrei, 15 Jan 2020I've been using a V3 Viper for over a year, still going strong a... moreYou must be romanian

Wait the next 7" height phone

• Disappointed

It took manufacturers more than 2 years to figure out making corner notches (excluding Galaxy Fold) and even then they messed it up by making it too big

• Andrei

I've been using a V3 Viper for over a year, still going strong and really happy with it, I get everything I need out of it and it only cost ~100 euros. Been on the Allview train for about 5 years now. My previous phone was a P5 Energy that held up wonderfully for almost 3 years, moved on from it only because the camera lens was too messed up. Dropped it on the ground so many times, no cover or anything, screen remained perfect. Still keep that one in a drawer in case I ever need a backup.

That having been said, they seem to be taking steps back now. How the hell do you go from 32/3 GB for V3 to 32/2 and 16/2 for V4 Pro and V4?! 16 freaking GB in 2020?!

Like I stated at the top, still satisfied with my V3, but when I do eventually upgrade, might make the leap to Xiaomi. The Allview Soul X6 Xtreme is pretty tempting at a discount (~220 euros), but for that price I'd rather go for a Note 8.

• Andrei

Does this company want to ruin their reputation? Because this is how you ruin your own reputation.

My Lord, this phone is atrocious!

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Halfthekgb, 14 Jan 2020It's 2020 and people are still copying the iPhone x. Even apple ... moreThe notch placement would been fine if only it didn't take a peck of the screen extra!!! What is that? Did the damn selfie cam need a nose?!! O_O

Mundee05, 13 Jan 2020Nice april fools pran Allview, sad thing it isn't AprilWon't you stop hating this phone? This phone is real and not a joke omg

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Placement of selfie aint bad but they could have cut it a bit smaller maybe?

Halfthekgb, 14 Jan 2020It's 2020 and people are still copying the iPhone x. Even apple ... moreChill man. This is a low-end phone you don't need to hate it.

It's 2020 and people are still copying the iPhone x. Even apple itself has moved on. And what is that notch on the side, it's ugly as heck. Plus, mt6739 and 2gb of ram is definitely not a bargain for 170 euros

• cas rogers

allview ( alien view )

Nice april fools pran Allview, sad thing it isn't April

Lol notch on the side... I'll give you the point for creativity.