Allview X4 Soul

Allview X4 Soul

• toropik

low speed and very low speed procesing
I do not recomend to anywone

Nobody, 30 Sep 2017Wtf is wrong with you? You should never bash your country. ... moreThey're not entirely made in china

Dorin S, 18 Feb 2017This device and Gionee S9 are the same just compare them !I compared them and there are plenty of differences...

• Nobody

AnonD-502971, 02 Aug 2017I am from Romania and I'm telling to you all the truth this... moreWtf is wrong with you? You should never bash your country. Fyi 99% of electronics are made in south east Asia, but you don’t see americans bashing US because iPhones are made in China.

I am from Romania and I'm telling to you all the truth this phone is a gionee re-brand aka allview and all the allview phones are the same. Allview company makes only the software that means the ui which is applied on Android then they are selling this phones in Romania and other European countries. So definitely all Allview phones are actually Gionee. Have a nice day and always is nice to know the truth who's saying are made by Romanians in Romania those are all lyiers

• me

aka gionee s9

Nothing so dramatically special. When the Allview will have more than 23 Mgpixels camera as the old Allview X2 Soul Xtreme, barometric sensor, IR port, and not only GPS - A, so only in that moment I would think about to buy one. Until that, a big pass!

• Robert

I have an allview x2 soul and I am verry satisfied. It is a very reliable phone. It is full of aplications and I use it from over 2 years. I dont't know how good will be x4. What can I say is that the sound is amazing (dts is amazing). I brooke my car speakers with it. The camera is not as performant as the nme from samsung or iphone altought they say is a 13 mp I think is less.

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2017Omfg... Made by gionee and rebrand by allview... So.. I liv... morehttp://allview.ro/ .ro ro>romania de>deustcheland it>italia what ever !! allview its not gioone or samsung apple , its just allview !!

• Dorin S

This device and Gionee S9 are the same
just compare them !

• tester

one good and nice thing is that it can do dual 3G standby!

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2017iphone is made in china.. and so many phones.. samsung is m... moreSamung is made on korea

AnonD-244086, 13 Feb 2017This phone is made in China,in Romania we dont have a facto... moreiphone is made in china.. and so many phones.. samsung is made in vietnam, but some parts /components are made in china.. so, don't worry

This phone is made in China,in Romania we dont have a factory to assemble it

• Don

Every thing is great except the shitty media tek processor

AnonD-643849, 11 Feb 2017this brand made in my country >ROMANIA< Hi
Made In Romania!? I will buy or purchase X4 Soul, Prompt! If:
1.X4 Soul comes in my country
2.written or carved on X4 Soul's box:
Made In Romania, seriously :)
About X4 Soul's looks and design: 5/5 very beautiful!

AnonD-643849, 11 Feb 2017this brand made in my country >ROMANIA< Omfg... Made by gionee and rebrand by allview... So.. I live in Romania... Bat this brand... Is a p.. Of s.....

this brand made in my country >ROMANIA<

SKYGUIDE, 10 Feb 2017allview???? all copy iphone view...actually much beautiful ... moreI never know about this device. But, yes, it looks gorgeous.

micro USB v2: -1