Amazon Fire HD 10 (2019)

Amazon Fire HD 10 (2019)

• Tony

I see cheaper tablets but none with the power to match. The screen is outstanding for the price. Sound is pretty good, they work well when you put forhead in center. I know it sound crazy uncle just try it. Ram ...well at this price point your not finding more. It uses a page file and optimized OS files to make up for this but it is noticable at times.

Lesterlynn, 01 Jan 2021I wish Amazon would consider adding more RAM or a better pr... moreWe'd all like that, but it's unrealistic to expect a budget tablet to have better specs and still stay in the budget price range. All the Amazon tablets get discounts/special offer prices several times a year and I managed to get mine for £89.99 in the 'Black Friday' sale. At that price I'm happy with the performance. I'm just an occasional tablet user and only really bought this out of curiosity to see how good/bad it was. It's surprisingly good for the price I paid, but if I had more use for a tablet, I'd have probably gone the whole hog and got an iPad to match my iPhone.

Anon, 04 Jan 2021Just got recently got this as a cheap comic reader, followe... moreI would say not, as it's a feature often mentioned on high end tablets/phones from Samsung and Apple, but not usually in budget devices like this. One review I read said it had 'hardened glass' without specifying the manufacturer. If you buy a case, it shouldn't really matter and third party screen protectors are available. I got a case for mine, but stopped short of an extra screen protector because of the minefield of mixed reviews and vastly different prices. I'm happy with the Goji case I got from Curry's though.

• Anon

Just got recently got this as a cheap comic reader, followed some tutorials to debloat it and it's good so far. Does this model come with gorilla glass? I can't seem to find any information on whether or not it does.

• Lesterlynn

I wish Amazon would consider adding more RAM or a better processor if they plan to release a 2021 model. Every time i use the browser, it has to crash at least once. It's also nearly impossible to multitask using this tablet.

The good thing though is that the screen is good for viewing content.

The overall build is fine. I dropped it several times and it didn't break yet.

I've successfully installed Playstore via some tutorials in YouTube but really i'd rather not install too many apps as it will just slow down the tablet even further.

• onometre

Anonymous, 02 Dec 2020Not sure how this ended up on the latest devices list in De... morethey didn't refresh it this year, so the 2019 one is still current

Not sure how this ended up on the latest devices list in Dec 2020?