Amazon Fire HD 10 (2021)

Amazon Fire HD 10 (2021)

In my Amazon fire HD 10 (11th generation) , Alexa is not working also it is not opening

• sharath

do you have a option to connect wireless keyboard???

• apatrahil

CptPower, 27 Apr 2021130 bucks great price compared to other brands where they s... morebought it for 94 E on Amazon.de, this is a steal

CptPower, 27 Apr 2021130 bucks great price compared to other brands where they s... moreI totally agree with you. Fire tablet has limited specs but it's worth buying. The battery lasts longer and there are no lags.

I've been a fan of amazon products. I'm currently using fire hd 8 and I am happy with it and have been thinking to get this new amazon fire hd 10 11th gen. I really like the lavender and also the design. Worth buying!

• Barry

I'm using right now. Battery last longer than normal and support 15watt fast charging. Have adaptive display. Performance acceptable and feel light on hand. Don't buy teclast, alldocube and others tablet because of fake specs and bugs. Fire hd, lenovo, huawei really worth to buy

we in our family are really a big fan of Amazon tablets, the 2017 version was good for my online work, little to slow, that's why I bought the 2019 version made online lots of money, in the same time my kids and wife enjoying your tube Netflix and HBO'S movies the screens and battery life are the best. very durable tablets, this moment I am thinking to buy the 2021 version because little more ram.this tablets are the best in the market for the price and excellent for browsing the web, windows office and online working and learning ❤️

• Jev

Anonymous, 27 Apr 2021This tablet has Android 9 Pie? I'll pass...It should get android 10 soon

Most important spec for Android tablets is ram....3GB not enough.

This tablet has Android 9 Pie? I'll pass...

beep bop boop, 27 Apr 2021The Fire tablets are awsome steals. i have one from 2017 (o... morei believe you

CptPower, 27 Apr 2021130 bucks great price compared to other brands where they s... moreThe Fire tablets are awsome steals. i have one from 2017 (or 2018 i forgot) and i just played Minecraft on it, and it was a great tablet

Android 9.0 in 2021. Amazing

130 bucks great price compared to other brands where they sells notebooks for10x more but doesnt last 10x longer and is not even worth 10x the price.