Amazon Fire Phone

Amazon Fire Phone

• i

Qadeem, 27 Jun 2019Can't play wattsapp and status video directly on my amazon fire.... moreplay it on mx player !

• TalhaSheikh

Qadeem, 27 Jun 2019Can't play wattsapp and status video directly on my amazon fire.... moreinstal mx player from amazon store to play al type of videos

• Qadeem

Hahawhatever, 05 Jun 2019If this is the case then any phone would have been goodCan't play wattsapp and status video directly on my amazon fire. plzzz guide me which one video player need to install to resolve video playing issue.

Anonymous, 27 Apr 2019If this had full stock android, this would have been goodIf this is the case then any phone would have been good

If this had full stock android, this would have been good

• Chapagain Gn

ali, 23 Dec 2016Is this phone avalaible in market now bcz i m searching this pho... moreyes i have this phone and want to sell it at cheap price.

• hasnain

sir my amazon fire not reach wifi

• Nabin

Srabon khan, 09 Nov 2018I am from Bangladesh.... My phone have a big problem.... Plz ... morebro u can order in amazon.com

• Srabon khan

I am from Bangladesh.... My phone have a big problem.... Plz give me solution...... My phone touch screen has damage.... How can i repair it's.....? My country haven't a Amazon coustumar cair..... Then I can't repair it's... Plz give me solution that I repair it's as per early...

please where can i the battery to replace my battery my have on for some months now

• Adil sheikh

I want a battery for this phone bcz my battery had damage.

• AMAZONPHONESWEAT

Such a good phone and it can play sonic so I like it

• ghous

is amazon fire keeping dual sim ever

• Ghulam Dastgeer

i need pc suite for amazone fire phone plzz someone send me setup...

• M Akram

Sorry to say , but I can't made any video call with that device.it's cameras failed during video call. It can't performed proper function on desirable apps .

this is operating system problem maybe there is android installed kitkat4.4.4 install orignal software fire os/ it cannot show any problem at all

• Rain of Zam

Good Straight forward phone, clear call, send recieve message, recieved mail, can viber etc.... good build .. i dont see the anything wrong ... finger cross but so far phone havent failed me ... some time made me think amazon justr a victime since they can provide usable electronic goods /devices at reasonable compare to other heavily advertize brand ...

Zubair, I use mine with Skype no problem

• Zubair

Can you tell me that this phone is completable for video calls or not?
Because when I start video calling it just show the video for a second and then screen gets black with no video

• Zubair

Can you tell me that this phone is completable for video calls or not?