Amazon Kindle Fire

Amazon Kindle Fire

• doge guide

Krish, 19 Oct 2020For people asking it's an e-reader not a mobile tablet... moreit doesn't need a SIM card slot to be a tablet, actually most tablets don't have one. and its running andriod so...

• AtharvShah

The Kindle Paperwhite is the best out of them all but if you stll want something else go for Oasis instead of this one

• Krish

For people asking it's an e-reader not a mobile tablet there are no slots for a SIM card

• Keykar

I wanted to se the spec but there laughably bad XD

KutieMK, 02 Nov 2018what type of input does my Kindle fire have? Mini USB or Mi... moreit's a micro USB port

• KutieMK

what type of input does my Kindle fire have? Mini USB or Mini HDMI?

No it doesn't need a SIM card it will work without one

Being new to all this.could some one tell me does it need a sim card.thanks ken

Jessyka0911, 02 Dec 2015My Kindle has had problems charging forever!!!! >=^{…If you use location search enabled it will cost much more charge. However, all of the location apps don't consume big amount of charge. Only social medias do. Google map is a rather convenient charge friendly app for any device.

hazza, 01 Dec 2015not able to take sims at all this device is just a simple t... moreDude its for reading and not a mobile cum tablet

It doesn't have slim slot. no GSM support is written

• Jessyka0911

AnonD-463179, 06 Nov 2015I think the charging issue is not a common problem. I've ha... moreMy Kindle has had problems charging forever!!!! >=^{…

• hazza

eve, 19 Nov 2015Where is the sim card kept in Amazon Kindle Fire??????not able to take sims at all this device is just a simple tablet D:

• eve

Where is the sim card kept in Amazon Kindle Fire??????

unhappy camper, 01 Jul 2015Love everything about my kindle fire except that after a co... moreI think the charging issue is not a common problem. I've had mine for four years and it still charges fast, and lasts a very long time. I see no performance drop since I bought it. I also use mine a lot. I read 4 to 5 hour, sometimes longer, at a time, and still the battery lasts longer than I do.

unhappy camper, 01 Jul 2015Love everything about my kindle fire except that after a co... moreGot hold of a Kindle Fire that someone else figured wasn't working. I've found that sometimes it seems to show like 8% charged and not charging even though it's plugged in. The few times that's happened so far I've just turned it off (complete power down) and back on; after that it seems to work just fine.

• Aleandro

I'm sorry but I need to say that I never been able to fine a vibration feature on the 1st Gen Kindle Fire, I hope you notice it and may make a correction in this specs.

i want to permantly turn off the lacation-based service how can i do this simply

• unhappy camper

Love everything about my kindle fire except that after a couple years it wont charge properly and there is no way to fix it. Planned obsolescence. Will not buy another kindle or anything else from amazon as they do not stand behind their products and just want you to buy another one. So disappointed!!!