Amoi E78

Amoi E78

Errm this is really an old phone. If we are back in the early 2000s, there will be definitely a lot of hype with this phone. Considering that it is one of the oldest in the market, it does have good specs.

I have the Orange SPV E610 - Basically a rebadged Amoi E78, It has been the best Phone ever. It has very fast internet seeming it only has GPRS. The Ketboard is Easy to use. On the SPV E610 you only get Windows Mobile 5 - Which is a bit dissapointing as it doesn't have Office Mobile - No Word, Excel, PDF Veiwer and Powerpoint Veiwer, and can be alittle Clunky at Times. I got my SPV for £79.99 in 2008 and it has been a great investment. I hope my experience helps.

• fireheart_entertainm

I love this phone because it's cheap and good, but i'm dissapointed about audio quality of its. huhu

I love music, I need a cheap good smartphone that can play music with high quality of audio (headphone), can anybody tell me some model?

• fireheart_entertainm

This one support Edge

• Mozzie

How can this be like the 6300. The 6300 does not keyboard or windows mobile 5

• babak

i think it has windows mobile5
yeah it is really similar to 6300 but much wider
does somebody have this phone?

Can somebody tell me which windows does it support. I think the design is a copy of Nokia 6300. Is it so...