Android 4.3 for the Galaxy Note II release draws near
The Samsung Galaxy S III and Galaxy S4 already got their Android 4.3 Jelly Bean updates and now a report by a Twitter user Bhanu suggests the Galaxy Note II is next in line. The Android 4.3 build for the phablet has hit Samsung service centers, hinting that the OTA update is imminent.
The firmware version of the update is N7100XXUEMJ9 and is built on October 31. The latest version of Jelly Bean is going to treat the Note II users with support for Galaxy Gear smartwatch and will add TRIM capabilities resulting in faster user interface interaction.
Samsung hasn't provided official information regarding a specific date for the update's release. Anyhow, check out the rest of the features the update will bring.
- OpenGL 3.0 Support
- ANT+ Support
- Samsung KNOX Implementation (KNOX bootloader and dedicated application)
- Samsung Wallet comes pre-loaded
- Improved RAM management
- Improved Display colour reproduction (Display looks much sharper than before)
- Improved TouchWiz Launcher (Much less launcher redraws and less lag)
- New Samsung Keyboard
- New Samsung Browser (Full screen by default, new tab interface and more)
- New Reading Mode (Optimises display for reading, used by only a few specific applications)
- New Camera firmware
- Minor UI tweaks (Contacts app, Flashlight Widget, dialog boxes etc)
We'll let you know when the OTA update is ready and seeding.
Where is update for not 2?
- 20 Dec 2013
Can anybody confirm when will Note 2 get android 4.3 in Pakistan?
- 19 Dec 2013
When note 2 get 4.3 update in Pakistan
- 12 Dec 2013