Apple iPad 10.2 (2019)

Apple iPad 10.2 (2019)

• FHi09

Milz91, 22 Aug 2020Does this iPad have 4g or 5g ? Yes it has

Anonymous, 22 Apr 2020Does it have 2 gb or 3 gb ram with 32 gb? Hi,

Why you bought it at so high price ?

• RMR

ethereal, 05 Sep 2020The 8th gen iPad is rumoured to be 10.8", no finger pr... moreFace unlock is not advisable this time. Better have the finger print sensor now a days since most of us are wearing face mask plus face shield. I choose having an iPhone / iPad finger print sensor.

• Russell Nico Abendan

Does this aipod 10.2 support Dolby Vision

ethereal, 05 Sep 2020The 8th gen iPad is rumoured to be 10.8", no finger pr... moreIf so, I welcome these changes if it makes the iPad more affordable.

Aamir, 03 Sep 2020hello bro whats the name or model of upcoming ipad? The 8th gen iPad is rumoured to be 10.8", no finger print button, face unlock, 64GB base storage, & A12 chip! We will find out soon in only a few days. Fingers crossed!

• Aamir

Kimmy, 25 Aug 2020Apple is now selling these refurbished at a discount of $70... moreHey buddy where is it available? What your thoughts about to buy a new or a refurbished?

• Aamir

ethereal, 02 Sep 2020Should I buy this one or wait for the next model that they ... morehello bro whats the name or model of upcoming ipad?

Should I buy this one or wait for the next model that they might be going to release in a month or two from now?

Subramanian CN, 27 Aug 2020Excellent doubt. If you understand the real meaning of the ... moreExactly.

Kimmy, 25 Aug 2020Apple is now selling these refurbished at a discount of $70... moreExcellent doubt. If you understand the real meaning of the term "Refurbished product" you'll not be here to ask this question. Try to believe and accept the real meaning of it. Good luck.

24 Hours in and still enjoying it... 32G is small though a few netflix, apple and amazonprime shows, and a lot of work apps and I am left with 11G. have not even linked and downloaded the picture gallery from the other apps. I like to customize the tablet and calibrate it my specific needs, so will be playing around with it for a few days

• Kimmy

Apple is now selling these refurbished at a discount of $70. Anyone have thoughts or experience purchasing a refurbished vs. new?

Milz91, 22 Aug 2020Does this iPad have 4g or 5g ? 4 g

• Fistbeyone

Guys am enjoying my iPad 10.2 LTE cellular.

• Life is Good

Kaivalya, 09 Aug 2020Try iPad I am using 128 GB model it will last another 4 yea... moreSo basically you are saying it is good?

Amazing tab , fast , clear picture and screen , very bright colors and with 3GB of ram and A10 processor good performance too
I’ve using android sets for four years and now I can see the deference
Also good price