Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi

Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi

• MIKE

The bos 11, 22 Apr 2021I throweded this ipad at my brother when he not let me play... more LOL

• lolol

Felipe Brau, 06 Nov 2020Not the latest version of Facebook, as that requires iOS 10... morei have this problem also

• The bos 11

I throweded this ipad at my brother when he not let me play Friday night funkin

• E

I eat it

I have one. I am using it on kitchen to slice something on it .

• mtl

Felipe Brau, 06 Nov 2020Not the latest version of Facebook, as that requires iOS 10... moreYes, but you need to play a little bit with the installation.
Search google: how to install app on ios 9.3.5 ;)

I got my iPad 3 new in 2012. It was black, wi-fi, 64 GB. The first thing I did after setting it up was to jailbreak it. Wherever I went, my iPad followed me. It was my workhorse during my four years of high school; I took all my notes on it so I wouldn't have to carry around multiple notebooks. It was also blazing fast, running games like Asphalt 7 with effortless ease. Those were the days.

I don't remember what exactly was the pivotal moment, but it had to do with my growing opposition to Apple as a company and their business practices, when I was in college. No longer the Apple fan I once was, I made the decision to get an LG Android device as my first (and only) smartphone. I also got a laptop which could do much more than the iPad. As a result, my iPad saw gradually less and less use, until eventually it was relegated to a drawer, along with my old flip phone and PlayStation Portable.

As time passed, I realized that I needed a tablet again, as I wanted something with a larger screen than my phone for web browsing, and it wasn't always convenient to fire up my laptop. So I fished my iPad 3 out of the drawer and dusted it off. But something wasn't right; the screen was cracked, and the glass panel was popping off. It was a sign that the battery inside was swelling up - just great. If this were any other device, I probably could've opened it up and replaced the battery. But no, the thing had to be firmly glued in, and I wasn't going to risk puncturing a lithium cell. So into the trash went an entire $700 device, all because of a bad battery.

RIP, little buddy. You were a good tablet.

RMR, 07 Jul 2020Hello guys, this ipad still works for Facebook, YouTube and... moreNot the latest version of Facebook, as that requires iOS 10 (the iPad 3 only supports iOS 9.3.5). Older versions could still work, but I'm not sure if the App Store will let you install them (it's been a long time since I last used an Apple product).

Hello, 29 Sep 2020Is it good for games like pubg mobile and mobile legends ?Haven't played those titles myself, sorry. But in my experience, Asphalt 7 Heat (a graphics-intensive 3D racing game) ran very smoothly on my iPad 3 with iOS 7. However, this is a very old device now, and it's probable that many of the latest apps have dropped support for it. For example, the latest version of Firefox requires iOS 11, while the iPad 3 can only go up to iOS 9.

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2020bruh are you serious? this is an 8 year old ipad. obviously... morebecause apple's crappy updates ended support for older apps

Hello, 29 Sep 2020Is it good for games like pubg mobile and mobile legends ?Nope

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2020bruh are you serious? this is an 8 year old ipad. obviously... moreProbably because they can’t afford anything else
Wake up you toffee nosed rich kid
You spoilt little shit

Hello, 29 Sep 2020Is it good for games like pubg mobile and mobile legends ?bruh are you serious? this is an 8 year old ipad. obviously no. why would you want to game on an 8 year old ipad anyway?

• Hello

Is it good for games like pubg mobile and mobile legends ?

• mela

can you use stylus iPad 3 Wi-Fi?

• Poet

Paki Peterson , 10 Feb 2019I just got a iPad Pro 3rd gen and it is so much faster that... moreWhat about WhatsApp? Cannot share my status. No video nor Phone call

• RMR

Hello guys, this ipad still works for Facebook, YouTube and other HD games? Thank you.

Open the App store and go to the "Purchased" section and search for your app. If you've already purchased in another device, you can see the app here. Click on the download button. If the app is not compatible with your old iPad, you'll see a pop up asking if you want to download the last compatible version for your device. Click "Yes/Ok" and you're all set!

Bill_Clinton69, 14 Apr 2019Now this is for the CLASSIC iPad 3 from 2012, NOT the iPad ... moreIs ipad 3 can use pro createm

• Mozzie

Hey I am writing this post on a iPad 3 that I won in 2012. Still works well but can't download any apps backseat it's too old.