Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Adobe Flash - yes
Java - yes

• srs

AnonD-62800, 13 Jul 2012Hi there I have ipad3+3G I like it, but it will get warm after ... more85-90 thousand Nrs for ipad 3 wifi+cellular, 64 GB

Sijo-Alexandra, 07 Jul 2012Pls assist - I was in USA using the Ipad 1 but when i came to Mz... morerespect what they saying! Just reply and recorect the incorect opinion or haiter saying without sense! You just an apple fan that no respect for opinion of others this forum is open for all -haiters, fans etc!

• vipul

god teblets

aaayuzz, 12 Jul 2012Guys i'm from Nepal. And i want to buy ipad3. plz suggest me whe... moreHi there
I have ipad3+3G I like it, but it will get warm after using for long time and about the sim,don't worry the mobile shop will cut the sim for you. How much the price for ipad3 in Nepal now.It little bit heavy then ipad2
And I am sure it will work in Nepal too.

• aaayuzz

Guys i'm from Nepal. And i want to buy ipad3. plz suggest me wheather to buy ipad3+wi-fi or ipad3+wi-fi+celluar? I'm confused weather sim can run in nepal or not??

• aaayuzz

nick, 03 Jul 2012I wanna buy a tab... Plz recommend me wch one z better?? Ipad 3,... morei would suggest ipad3+wifi+celluar cuz it is fast, easy, long battery life and better than galaxy notes.

• Jazzy

Reddy. U should buy ipad 3 + 4g 32 gb

• yah77

ipad3+cellular,can we use here in asia without any simcard,im here n malaysia i want to buy but i confused bout simcard,,

• empire king

can Ipad 3 supports flash games on fb like hooves of fire? here in phil ipad3 is around 27K

• Saady

I want to buy an Ipad, but really confused to buy Ipad 2 or the new Ipad.....can any one please guide me???

• Msclemike

Ipad3 wifi+4g has also gps chip and ipad3 wifi doesn't

• Msclemike

Ipad3 wifi+4g has also gps chip and ipad3 wifi doesn't

• apple lover...

There is nothing which can be compare with apple products... i just love it.. i just want to say ipad3 is awesome when ios6 out it will be unstoppable .... i am noticing apple haters are posting many rubbish things... i just want to say them they don't have eyes to see the truth and don't know how cool apple products are.. so apple haters get lost from this blog and post on another blogs. sorry for being rough :P

• Sijo-Alexandra

Pls assist - I was in USA using the Ipad 1 but when i came to Mzanzi(RSA) It does not take/ deteact my sim card which i bought in the country. what do you think is the problem. Yes I can use the WIFI but I wanted to use the 8ta sim card on.

• Sijo - Alexandra

Anoop, 06 Jul 2012can any one tell me what is the diffrence between iPad 3 Wi-Fi +... moreIpad 3 is more advanced and clever than Ipad2.
Its fast when yr surfing the internet. Both looks the same but the speed is far diffrent.