Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular

Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular

Like us

• ~sa~

Sohail, 08 Jun 2012Does IPad 3 cellular + wifi accept any sim from any cellular company?iPad can roam worldwide on GSM/UMTS networks. In countries without compatible 4G LTE networks, the new iPad will operate on GSM network technologies such as HSPA+ and DC-HSDPA. When you travel internationally, you can use a micro-SIM card from a local carrier.

• Ehsan

Sohail, 08 Jun 2012Does IPad 3 cellular + wifi accept any sim from any cellular company?No. Like sth that happened in Australia.

• Sohail

Does IPad 3 cellular + wifi accept any sim from any cellular company?

• aazook khan

it's Brilliant. In every sense of the word.

• Obenakawi

Which one better, iPad 3 or tab 7.7??

Like Sims say: "Adi dabla..."

• dino

Ipad 3 is a failure

• Say what?

vip guest, 03 Jun 2012hate the fact that the best apps are available usa region...this... moreWhy not just open a US account? Takes 5minutes and you have access to all those apps?

11,560 mAh... This is the most powerful number I have seen in the tablet battery today. @@

• dino

ipad3 is very bad..once u using it about an half of hour,u`ll feel heat at the back..trust me!

• vip guest

hate the fact that the best apps are available usa region...this relli sucks!!!!regret buying this over android....the ipad 3 my last ever apple device bcoz they will never address this..

• dev

whatever features apple gives if you satify you can take because quality is good. resolution battery life and touch screen is fantastic.if you are particular for these you can go for this otherwise drawbacks are numerous.
1. no flash back
2. you can not even send text message. who bothers for message trough internet via 'sms440'.when there is a provision for inserting sim apple could have provided call facility. it is upto customer if they want to use it.
3. apple is so miser they even donot give inbuilt document editor apps. you have to purchase everything.
apple propritary iwork could have been given in such a costly gadget. apple is not happy on just making you spent 39000 rs on this pad but it will be happy only if you keep purchasing apps from app store. having a apple item is like keeping a elephant in the house.
4. weight is almost double compare to samsung tab.
so i suggest it is for those who has very little marginal utility for rs 20000.( because you can get a tab at 19000 bucks with similar specification with more features barring certain quality on battery life,resolution and touch where apple at present is superb.

• APOL PAN BOY

apple ipad 'tree' hahahahahahahahahahah..tree hilarius..!b

• RV

Its is AWESOME very very useful...... one should buy it...

• gelnvillej

Rubbish !! Don't waste your money. I have the top of the range 64 gb wifi4g and it is soooooooooooooooo slow, keeps losing apps, spend your money on something else, anything else really.
My Galaxy sII is a more capable machine and blows the pad out of the water.
I am selling my Ipad on ebay and don't care what i get for the piece of over priced junk.

• Bob

RayMG, 18 May 2012I was very happy when I first had the new iPad on my hands. I di... moreHi RayMG, can you tell us how to do this? Can you give us the link to the research report? Do i need another device to connect?

• magandaAkO

[deleted post]you should buy it cause it's AWESOME!

• Jeo

josepher, 28 May 2012its price here at apple store in Afghanistan is 450$.Are you sure, there is Apple store in Afghanista? I have been living here since years, but never heard there is a store in Afghanistan

• abdul