Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular

Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular

• Ngoc1927482

Aaron, 19 Mar 2019You CANNOT play PUBG because it is a very old tablet with 1GB of... moreCuz a6x is the lasted using 32bit chip

• Ios

Its great ipad but not going to able do stuff these day only watching videos i had a great time with this ipad

• Samsung is King

Sell it and buy a proper tablet Like a S4 samsung and play Pubg like a boss

• Aaron

Gth, 14 Jan 2019You ar right tho i agree my ipad 4 suck so bad! I can't install ... moreYou CANNOT play PUBG because it is a very old tablet with 1GB of RAM.It would work if it had a A7 chip or higher.

• Aaron

Adeeb, 16 Oct 2018is this ipad Supports ios12No,it does not support iOS 12 only iOS 10 which can still get apps

• Rehan

faiz ansari, 13 Oct 2018is Support PUBG Game ipad 4 how can i install this game please tell meBrother i also problem of pubg is not install in ipad 4 any solution pls tell me .

• Gth

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2018Dont buy iPad 4. To heavy device to holding & unpleasantly h... moreYou ar right tho i agree my ipad 4 suck so bad! I can't install pubg too and I can't screen record :(((

• Adeeb

is this ipad Supports ios12

is Support PUBG Game ipad 4 how can i install this game please tell me

Faez, 17 May 2018Does it had any lag issue recently ? Im planning to buy it next monthDont buy iPad 4. To heavy device to holding & unpleasantly hot when longer use. Cannot upgrade beyond iOS. 10 because old chip tech. Try to find iPad with A7 or up.

hmpdiversion, 13 Jun 2018I still have mine and updated to iOS 10. It heats a little when ... moreMe to

I still have mine and updated to iOS 10. It heats a little when browsing and watching youtube videos. 6 years, yet the battery is still in good condition.

• Faez

Anonymous, 01 May 20186 years it is with me, still work well and battery still strong.Does it had any lag issue recently ? Im planning to buy it next month

6 years it is with me, still work well and battery still strong.

When does the ipad 4 expire?

at least it ain't bad.
It's not that too slow

Al, 23 Oct 2012Thats it? An Hd front cam and lightning connector? And renamed A... moreBut the iPad 3 is thicker and slower

This iPad gets super hot that it burned my leg but the glass is super resistent that it fell 4 the same day and the dissplay didn't break

open setting, general then you'll find software update

• SEECOM

please is ipad4 memory expandable and how do i use the cellular part?