Apple iPad Air

Apple iPad Air

• Chriskarelse

Anonymous, 25 Jun 2021Mine is 2013, still works but slow, a lot of apps discontin... moreDo a Jailbreak and use (Appstore++) to downgrade apps straight out of AppStore. I managed to downgrade Netflix.... It works

• chriskarelse

Juan, 08 Sep 2021Can you still download zoom meeting and google meet in here?yes

• Juan

Henry, 01 Sep 2021Still Rock n Roll. Smooth opening app. Not too slow. Netfl... moreCan you still download zoom meeting and google meet in here?

• Henry

Still Rock n Roll. Smooth opening app. Not too slow.
Netflix YT games still can run smoothly.

• Rohaan

1GB ram 😅 it’s so old. But it was so good when it was launched.

• RMR

RakhaCrafy, 15 Aug 2021liar, it was released in 2013 not 2012/2011Disgusting😄

• RakhaCrafy

Nightslash, 05 Aug 2021I love it it is like and it is 9 years old and works decent... moreliar, it was released in 2013 not 2012/2011

• shivam

Nightslash, 05 Aug 2021I love it it is like and it is 9 years old and works decent... moreso ipads better than samsung tablets buddy

• Nightslash

I love it it is like and it is 9 years old and works decently best one I have ever had

• IpadAir1

I had mine since 2015 and it was all good till last year 2020, where my wifi becomes buggy, it always disconnects itself and cant automatically reconnect anymore and when you reconnect it automatically it will always say incorrect password and have to enter the password again and again and it will say it's incorrect even if it's correct/ What I do is just turn on and off airplane mode and it reconnects automatically. But it's a pain always have to do that. I have tried lots of solution like forgetting network, reset network settings and even factory resetting it but it doesn't fix the problem.

• Lion

I am writing this comment from this 2013 model ( 16GB ) . It is slow . Its camera is ba, but still it works decently overall . But yes the battery gets discharged little quickly and also very slow at charging . Other than that it is performing decently considering it is almost 8 years old . 😀😃

Mine is 2013, still works but slow, a lot of apps discontinued for this model now. Time to upgrade to Android I think, they are much faster for sure.

cmbag , 22 May 2021iPad Air iOS 12.5.3! Got security update in May 2021! Almos... moreCan u plz help for fixing the problem of charging ... if i will plug for chrging ipad air then just off it nd not opn with forcefull if i will provide heat then i will start it

• cmbag

iPad Air iOS 12.5.3! Got security update in May 2021! Almost 8 years support.

Anonymous, 06 Mar 2021‘Still using iPad Air’ gang. Less goStill using iPad Air WiFi 2014!!!

Still using mine and it’s going strong but it’s slow now. apps open slowly. Not able to do Inge dive 4K editing or intensive photo editing. Will buy 2021 iPad Pro soon.

• Safi

Still own it since 2014 and still strong

Still using the Ipad Air 16 GB since 5 yrs. Still going strong and its still as gud as new. I had the habit of using it everyday for some hours earlier but now I use it quite few hours per week since 1 yr, not using it too much because of lack of time. Also recharges quick enough. But it's gr8 for an average user though the line has been discontinued now.

theapplefan, 08 Apr 2021My brother wants a iPad Air. I want iPad Pro.No need. Just use Your old phone

Anonymous, 03 Mar 2021lool just lol i t is very good