Apple iPad Air

Apple iPad Air

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2019Unless its still on ios 7 or 8, theres no point because itll be ... moreI've got the ipad air and it can do ios 12.2 the latest ios out.

I also have one and on the beta iOS 12. I do allot with mine, photo editing, drawing, crafting mostly everything I do for my business I can do with my iPad Air 1, I’ve had mine now 1 yr now and she still fast n reliable as long as internet connection is stable. Only thing I don’t like is the camera no flash, n resolution not as good as my phone. But that is why I use it for editing my photography or painting, making charts getting inspiration n knowing I have a device that can hold just about anything a person of my stature needs and still have space to add more of my work. Enough said.. too each his/her own.

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2019Unless its still on ios 7 or 8, theres no point because itll be ... moreI have one on ios 12, and it is faster than it has ever been. 0 problems 0 lag. Enough for all normal usage. Next ipad will be an ipad pro if they get more desktop apps on it.

Nic, 13 Dec 2018Is it still worth buying now? There are pretty good deal availab... moreUnless its still on ios 7 or 8, theres no point because itll be very slow and unable to dwnload a lot of apps. Best to get the 5th or 6th gen

• Nic

Is it still worth buying now? There are pretty good deal available for this model, still has proper software support, pretty much same everything as the newer iPads (minus the fancy SOC).

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2018I pad Air (wifi)is good or bad . ask steve jobs

• Jkftw

AnonD-732072, 20 Jan 2018Anybody know how to fix the battery on iPad air? Mine shuts down... moreWell, if u play it for a while then it will overheat so u hav to shut down until it charges to 90 or 100%

fat-lip, 06 Feb 2017Hi, I'm considering getting a used, secondhand iPad Air for pers... moredid u buy it ?? iam going to buy used one too , so what you think ?

I pad Air (wifi)is good or bad .

• Olsen

Takes 4-5 hours to fully charge with a 10W charger. And it's about half the speed (measuring launch speed of about 10 apps I use often) of a Lenovo Tab4 10, which has half the antutu score and sells at less than half the price.

I find it annoyingly slow, so tend to use a newer iPhone instead of the iPad Air. Using it as a backup when the iPhone needs charging. If you want an iPad, you should get a newer version. However, it does run the latest iOS for the time being.

Had mine for 3 years, and battery is still reasonable. No need to charge daily for average use.

• Faniticofapple

I have to tell you
I have this ipad since 2015 and I’ve never change it because for me it’s apple’s best ipad
The only problem, it don’t do a lot of things that new ipads do.
It crack a lot but i guess it will take a long of time until it die forever

• Loylen messi

I’m watchin dis in my iPad Air 2013

• Buff

Mine upgraded to ios 11.3.1 its good

• Phlaat

Niko, 22 Mar 2018How can i make the ram from 1gb to 2gb?You can't expand the RAM. iOS 11.3 seems to manage RAM better that the previous version though.

• Niko

How can i make the ram from 1gb to 2gb?

• AnonD-732072

Anybody know how to fix the battery on iPad air? Mine shuts down once it hits 45% charge:(

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2017So it's better to keep 10.3.3 than upgrade to 11.2 on my ipad air??Mines smooth on iOS 11 so I reckon you’ll be fine. I’m not gonna update mine any further tho.

AnonD-707304, 11 Oct 2017IOS 11 made my iPad Air slow and buggy. The best IOS was 8 and i... moreSo it's better to keep 10.3.3 than upgrade to 11.2 on my ipad air??

The reciprocity in pictures that are taken with this exact device, the iPad Air, are so bad, that words just can't describe! It's just so AWFUL !!!!!!!!!!

• Raj