Apple iPad Air

Apple iPad Air

Still using the Ipad Air 16 GB since 5 yrs. Still going strong and its still as gud as new. I had the habit of using it everyday for some hours earlier but now I use it quite few hours per week since 1 yr, not using it too much because of lack of time. Also recharges quick enough. But it's gr8 for an average user though the line has been discontinued now.

theapplefan, 08 Apr 2021My brother wants a iPad Air. I want iPad Pro.No need. Just use Your old phone

Anonymous, 03 Mar 2021lool just lol i t is very good

• theapplefan

Anonymous, 20 Mar 2021Works fine with iOS 10.3.3, mine is 32GB + 4G. With 2-3days... moreMy brother wants a iPad Air. I want iPad Pro.

Works fine with iOS 10.3.3, mine is 32GB + 4G. With 2-3days on a single charge, which is way better than any iPad Mini.

• Narshi

Still using

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2021Still using iPad Air 1 bois where you at‘Still using iPad Air’ gang. Less go

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2021Still using iPad Air 1 bois where you atlool just lol

Still using iPad Air 1 bois where you at

Am using Apple iPad Air I'm having iOS 9 how can I upgrade it

Am using Apple iPad Air I'm having iOS 9 how can I upgrade it

• Raul

I still have an iPad Air and i have iPadOs 12.5.1, it’s working but not so great

• kk

Xnur44 , 26 Aug 2020I had same issue and did not bother to recalibrate the scre... morewelcome to apple eco system

I have been using my brother's iPad air for a week now and it's pretty good. It's gotten a bit slow since it's a 7 yo device. The device to my knowledge hasn't required any repair over the years. It's battery life is great. Gotta admit that apples products do last a long time.

• Ssr1234

Joseph, 24 Aug 2020How to update this version 9.3.3 to 11.0 versionGo to settings then general and then click software update you can update upto ios 12

• Xnur44

Dilbert, 22 Jun 2020How do I calibrate the touchscreen? My iPad Air has lost it... moreI had same issue and did not bother to recalibrate the screen, I replaced the old screen with a new screen digitizer with home button today and the erratic screen apps movement is gone. I got mine from Amazon UK.

• Adrian

Hey bro for game I think to buy a iPad Air 128 giga 150 euro is good for game support every game o same i think to do the jailbroke for game

• Joseph

How to update this version 9.3.3 to 11.0 version

Pmc2602, 09 Aug 2020Any idea why download speed may be slow on my 7 yr old Air.... moreProbably bcs of compatibility of network receiving

• Pmc2602

Any idea why download speed may be slow on my 7 yr old Air. Rest of family get 120mbs but this device struggles over 70.... is it an age thing?