Apple iPad Air (2019)

Apple iPad Air (2019)

Anonymous, 17 hours agoImpossible, who says S6 better works for Samsung or got paid by ... moreWell this is what is being said on several youtube comparisons and reviews. If you like you can check those kut.

MSK 2199, 20 Sep 2019But thr reviews compared the Tab S6 to the ipad pro and most say... moreImpossible, who says S6 better works for Samsung or got paid by Samsung.
Tab S6 is actually competitor of iPad Pro 2017.

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2019go for an apple tablet! durable and OS will be supported for man... moreBut thr reviews compared the Tab S6 to the ipad pro and most say it is better than the Air overall. Is that true?

MSK 2199, 17 Sep 2019Can anyone help me with an opinion on whether I should buy this ... morego for an apple tablet! durable and OS will be supported for many years unlike android.
I still have my ipad mini 2 with me and still rocks!

• tornbet2apols

Hi, can this ipad air be used in coding? I have searched the internet and all I can see are posts about ipad pro turning into a coding machine. I am not sure if I can afford an ipad pro.

Can anyone help me with an opinion on whether I should buy this one or the Galaxy Tab S6? I don't play heavy games but I want to keep whichever tab I buy for a few years. I have a Samsung phone. Since I want a big display I didn't consider the ipad mini.

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2019up to 10 fingers? how many fingers do you have???I've seen people use a whole lot of fingers playing fortnite.

Rickt, 14 Jun 2019Just go with iPad Pro 2017. The A10X do same performance with A1... moreA10X has less CPU performance, but more GPU performance than A12. And Air (2019) has same battery as Pro 10.5 - iFixit found that out on teardown.

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2019Wdym touch sensing? It can only sense up to 10 fingers and it ha... moreup to 10 fingers? how many fingers do you have???

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2019120Hz of touch sensing, not refresh rate lolWdym touch sensing? It can only sense up to 10 fingers and it has a 120 hertz display

Anonymous, 13 Aug 20192017 pro has 120hz display and 4GB RAM performance is 19-20120Hz of touch sensing, not refresh rate lol

• anonymouse

its so nice I want to have one

Anonymous, 27 May 2019To play games should i buy ipad air (2019) or ipad pro 10.5 (201... more2017 pro has 120hz display and 4GB RAM performance is 19-20

Anonymous, 05 May 2019iPad pro 9.7 has the A9X He said pro 10.5 ( 2017 ) A10x and 9.7 is 2016 a9x

although memory is important, you have to realize as to how good ios manages memory. It's not all about numbers, it's about how good can a software can use that memory and as an owner of a 2016 ipad pro with only 2gb of memory, it has done just that.

lol, 07 Aug 20193gb ram is quite enough thoughit does matter if you do anything with layers. 2GB was not enough I’ve seen creative programs vanish before my eyes in ipad 6th gen. 3 gb is better than 2 and worse than 4 of course. sure if only netflix and playing games it’s enough

• lol

Sanjed, 01 Aug 2019should have 4GB ram3gb ram is quite enough though

• Sanjed

should have 4GB ram

• Boop

Can someone confirm what lte category is iPad Air 3

Rickt, 14 Jun 2019Just go with iPad Pro 2017. The A10X do same performance with A1... moreRam does matter, especially if you're a graphic designer, depending on your ram. You're layers are limited to the amount of ram you have