Apple iPad Air (2019)

Apple iPad Air (2019)

Lalunoo, 22 Dec 2019Which one is best for pubgMini 5 would be perfect size. Else are too big too hold

• Lalunoo

Anonymous, 22 Dec 2019Never!!! even some 3 4 year old games stuttering. Theres somethi... moreWhich one is best for pubg

zaibii, 16 Dec 2019should i go for this. i want to buy just for gaming Never!!! even some 3 4 year old games stuttering. Theres something terribly wrong with device maybe 3gb ram is not enough and causing bottleneck. I am experienced lag and crashes in many games

• Lalala

zaibii, 16 Dec 2019should i go for this. i want to buy just for gaming No, charging takes forever and gaming will drain the battery so fast. I just got mine yesterday and I’ve only used it for drawing and Netflix and it was at 10% after 6 hrs

• zaibii

should i go for this. i want to buy just for gaming

Anonymous, 06 Nov 2019I pad air 3 has touch issues. It's touch becomes unresponsive wh... moreIt's because you're using a non official apple charger or cable.

Had it happen myself. Used the official charger - problem solved.

Ziah, 10 Nov 2019Agree, We have Samsung tab, iPad mini 3 and mini 4 , and IPad 7 ... moreAgree with u but in samsung flagship tablets like,s3 s4 s6 there no lags and heat ups

• Ziah

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2019go for an apple tablet! durable and OS will be supported for man... moreAgree, We have Samsung tab, iPad mini 3 and mini 4 , and IPad 7 In comparison I don’t like Samsung tablet when you play games battery drains up and heats quickly, while iPads still rocks even my mini iPad 3 is already 3 years still working well very durable

I pad air 3 has touch issues. It's touch becomes unresponsive while charging. Many users have reported this issue. Please don't buy this device.

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2019What are the major differences between iPad Mini and iPad Air? I... moreMajor difference between ipad air and ipad mini is display and battery if your want big quality display and good battery life go for ipad mini.i think its worth...:-)

What are the major differences between iPad Mini and iPad Air? Is Air worthy of extra 100$?

• Moses

tornbet2apols, 19 Sep 2019Hi, can this ipad air be used in coding? I have searched the int... moreWell yeah, I think every device that can run chrome can do some coding. Granted, maybe you only do that on in-browser editor such as codepen.io or something.

This would be my go-to tablet, as I am gonna replace my 2-year-old iPad Air 2 in the future.

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2019Impossible, who says S6 better works for Samsung or got paid by ... moreWell this is what is being said on several youtube comparisons and reviews. If you like you can check those kut.

MSK 2199, 20 Sep 2019But thr reviews compared the Tab S6 to the ipad pro and most say... moreImpossible, who says S6 better works for Samsung or got paid by Samsung.
Tab S6 is actually competitor of iPad Pro 2017.

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2019go for an apple tablet! durable and OS will be supported for man... moreBut thr reviews compared the Tab S6 to the ipad pro and most say it is better than the Air overall. Is that true?

MSK 2199, 17 Sep 2019Can anyone help me with an opinion on whether I should buy this ... morego for an apple tablet! durable and OS will be supported for many years unlike android.
I still have my ipad mini 2 with me and still rocks!

• tornbet2apols

Hi, can this ipad air be used in coding? I have searched the internet and all I can see are posts about ipad pro turning into a coding machine. I am not sure if I can afford an ipad pro.

Can anyone help me with an opinion on whether I should buy this one or the Galaxy Tab S6? I don't play heavy games but I want to keep whichever tab I buy for a few years. I have a Samsung phone. Since I want a big display I didn't consider the ipad mini.