Apple iPad Air (2019)

Apple iPad Air (2019)

• Ziah

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2019go for an apple tablet! durable and OS will be supported for man... moreAgree, We have Samsung tab, iPad mini 3 and mini 4 , and IPad 7 In comparison I don’t like Samsung tablet when you play games battery drains up and heats quickly, while iPads still rocks even my mini iPad 3 is already 3 years still working well very durable

I pad air 3 has touch issues. It's touch becomes unresponsive while charging. Many users have reported this issue. Please don't buy this device.

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2019What are the major differences between iPad Mini and iPad Air? I... moreMajor difference between ipad air and ipad mini is display and battery if your want big quality display and good battery life go for ipad mini.i think its worth...:-)

What are the major differences between iPad Mini and iPad Air? Is Air worthy of extra 100$?

• Moses

tornbet2apols, 19 Sep 2019Hi, can this ipad air be used in coding? I have searched the int... moreWell yeah, I think every device that can run chrome can do some coding. Granted, maybe you only do that on in-browser editor such as codepen.io or something.

This would be my go-to tablet, as I am gonna replace my 2-year-old iPad Air 2 in the future.

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2019Impossible, who says S6 better works for Samsung or got paid by ... moreWell this is what is being said on several youtube comparisons and reviews. If you like you can check those kut.

MSK 2199, 20 Sep 2019But thr reviews compared the Tab S6 to the ipad pro and most say... moreImpossible, who says S6 better works for Samsung or got paid by Samsung.
Tab S6 is actually competitor of iPad Pro 2017.

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2019go for an apple tablet! durable and OS will be supported for man... moreBut thr reviews compared the Tab S6 to the ipad pro and most say it is better than the Air overall. Is that true?

MSK 2199, 17 Sep 2019Can anyone help me with an opinion on whether I should buy this ... morego for an apple tablet! durable and OS will be supported for many years unlike android.
I still have my ipad mini 2 with me and still rocks!

• tornbet2apols

Hi, can this ipad air be used in coding? I have searched the internet and all I can see are posts about ipad pro turning into a coding machine. I am not sure if I can afford an ipad pro.

Can anyone help me with an opinion on whether I should buy this one or the Galaxy Tab S6? I don't play heavy games but I want to keep whichever tab I buy for a few years. I have a Samsung phone. Since I want a big display I didn't consider the ipad mini.

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2019up to 10 fingers? how many fingers do you have???I've seen people use a whole lot of fingers playing fortnite.

Rickt, 14 Jun 2019Just go with iPad Pro 2017. The A10X do same performance with A1... moreA10X has less CPU performance, but more GPU performance than A12. And Air (2019) has same battery as Pro 10.5 - iFixit found that out on teardown.

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2019Wdym touch sensing? It can only sense up to 10 fingers and it ha... moreup to 10 fingers? how many fingers do you have???

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2019120Hz of touch sensing, not refresh rate lolWdym touch sensing? It can only sense up to 10 fingers and it has a 120 hertz display

Anonymous, 13 Aug 20192017 pro has 120hz display and 4GB RAM performance is 19-20120Hz of touch sensing, not refresh rate lol

• anonymouse

its so nice I want to have one

Anonymous, 27 May 2019To play games should i buy ipad air (2019) or ipad pro 10.5 (201... more2017 pro has 120hz display and 4GB RAM performance is 19-20

Anonymous, 05 May 2019iPad pro 9.7 has the A9X He said pro 10.5 ( 2017 ) A10x and 9.7 is 2016 a9x