Apple iPad Air (2020)

Apple iPad Air (2020)

• Wdiggums

Najib1312, 23 Jul 2021Guys, pls help me choose. I've came across this 3 ... moreIf you dont need the m1 processor ( you'll have to look up the capabilities ) then grab the air 4th you wont regret it. ( yes i have one from prime day and if you look around right now you can find it for $499 for 64 gig which is price of original ipad ) the thing is thin and light as you read about… beware you are going to find yourself wanting the magic keyboard $300 so weigh the costs of that into any decision ( meaning see if m1 macbook is really what you want ) ipad pro would be $799 + $299 etc etc ipad pro 12 dunno costs. Cheers!

GalaxyS21Ultra, 13 Jul 2021Should I buy this or iPad Pro 11 (2018) for the same price?iPad Air 4

Guys, pls help me choose.

I've came across this 3 iPads in my place on sale currently for the following prices:

1) iPad Air 4th Gen 64GB - USD 555
2) 11" iPad Pro (2020) 128GB - USD 666
3) 11" iPad Pro (2021) M1 128GB - USD 780

Which one should I go for?
Is the A14 bionic on iPad Air more powerful than the A12Z bionic on the iPad pro 2020?
Apart from M1 chipset, any other major difference between ipad pro 2020 and 2021?

Elias, 15 Jul 2021go for the pro since it has 120Hz displayIts retina liquid

• Elias

GalaxyS21Ultra, 13 Jul 2021Should I buy this or iPad Pro 11 (2018) for the same price?go for the pro since it has 120Hz display

Should I buy this or iPad Pro 11 (2018) for the same price?

• New User

i am an Android user for a long time. and i decide to buy this ipad as my home daily driver. my both phone still android.

what i can say iPadOS is really different from iOS. and i think im satisfied with my purchase. and everything is feel Premium with A14 Bionic. this specs detail here not explained in detail. you'll feel more when you purchase this and feel it yourself

I would like to use tablet as replacement for laptop which is too big and heavy for small backpack. Tablet has to support USB hub with keyboard, mouse, sound card, HDMI monitor with aspect ratio 16:9 and 16:10 and microSD card.

I am looking to buying this, but maybe would wait until iPad Air 5 arrives instead.

• Crim

Performance per dollar is out of this world! Apple knows how to do mobile!

• kopok

ingrid, 26 Jun 2021As a student I don't need a A14 bionic chip, I am goin... morehave u heard of lenovo pad 11 or pad 11 pro? price against spec ratio is just out of this world.

• ingrid

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2021I would say iPad Air 4 is quite good for students, light wo... moreAs a student I don't need a A14 bionic chip, I am going to surf on the internet and read couple of pdfs thats it. Even snapdragon 6xx would be more than enough for me with a proper screen. But you know what? There is no tablet like that!

ASUSBOY9823, 14 Jun 2021Man just get the ipad pro 2021 120hz is worth alotI would say iPad Air 4 is quite good for students, light worker, and those who were low on budget. For $599 you are getting A14 Bionic Chip which is the same chip as iPhone 12 Pro Max.

• Workers

I used to iPad from legendary iPad mini.It’s very good for works, with very buetiful design, with ergonomy as 5SE, with light width is good to handle.
What is confuse that every products has own os, in fact It’s good because if there you see dangerous.
It’s lighter then older iPad, It’s my best.

Man just get the ipad pro 2021 120hz is worth alot

Rey Palpatine, 28 Apr 2021I hope they can release MacOS on iPad Air as well since it ... moreAgree. I hope so.

The most beautiful iPad ever

Anonymous, 25 May 2021When will MacOS come to iPad Air 4?Never

When will MacOS come to iPad Air 4?