Apple iPad Air 2

Apple iPad Air 2

• Yup

TonyRioRi , 16 May 2020does iPad air 2 support fast charge ?Yup

• EM

AnonF-85937, 06 Dec 2019Running iOS 13.2.3 on my Air 2 with not a single hassle, it... moreRecently (6-15-20) Upgraded OS 13.5.1 on Air 2. Runs smoothly and reliably for 6 years

• Burke

1) thrown it against a wall...1x
2) dropped it in the glass face facing down...5x
3) dropped it on its corner edge....1x
4) dropped it on its back facing down....many times

Magnificent build quality. Glass screen is still perfect. The iPad Air 2019 seems even sturdier!

• Bala

Awesome beast, still works good in 2020, bravo apple !

• George

p-jon, 26 May 2020Can I install a GSM sim and make voice calls on local netwo... moreNo. This option is only available on Android Tables. The simcard on iPad can only be used for mobile internet connection.

• Nels

• mars

Anonymous, 17 May 2020Im thinking about getting this iPad for reading and web bro... moreit still good for use

• p-jon

Can I install a GSM sim and make voice calls on local networks on my Ipad Air 2? Mine has a sim slot.

• mars

For me, yes..

Anonymous, 17 May 2020Im thinking about getting this iPad for reading and web bro... moreYes it does. You can even play games like shadowgun legends on medium.

Im thinking about getting this iPad for reading and web browsing and watching movies and videos, does it worth it now or not

• Sky

TonyRioRi , 16 May 2020does iPad air 2 support fast charge ?No.

• TonyRioRi

does iPad air 2 support fast charge ?

• Charith

does iPad air 2 support apple pencil?

• Juu

Usman, 25 Apr 2020Can any one tell me ipad air 2 32 gb wifi cellular Pu... moreNo, only on low

• Usman

iPad-358, 20 Apr 2020Yes, iPad Air 2 Wifi+Cellular has 4G capabilities.Can any one tell me
ipad air 2 32 gb wifi cellular
Pubg work on high graphic or not

• iPad-358

Rours, 31 Mar 2020Is apple iPad Air 2 a 4g iPad????? Yes, iPad Air 2 Wifi+Cellular has 4G capabilities.

• Noeg

TWH, 20 Dec 2019iOS 13.3.3, works well, very happy with my Air 2. Very lig... moreCan you tell me which pencil?