Apple iPad Air 2

Apple iPad Air 2

• pattyricc

Robert, 19 Feb 2021I failed to update regularly, and now I'm stuck with I... moreidk my ipad air 2 is on 14.4 rn try connecting it to a mac or try restarting?

• manio

Robert, 19 Feb 2021I failed to update regularly, and now I'm stuck with I... moretry factory resetting your ipad

• manio

• Robert

I failed to update regularly, and now I'm stuck with I think iOS 9. Cannot update to at least 10. Any one knows if there's a way to update even go ios10?

Anonymous, 16 Feb 2021Apple iPad Air still works okOf course👍

Apple iPad Air still works ok

From apple..

There's no word on which iPads will be able to run iPadOS 15, but if iPadOS 15 is compatible with all iPads able to run iPadOS 14, it will work on the iPad Air 2, 3rd-gen iPad Air, iPad mini 4 and 5, 5th, 6th, and 7th-generation iPads, and all iPad Pro models.Nov 22, 2020

• Christopher dsouza

Saim, 02 Dec 2020Bro tell me is it compatible for pubg??Pubg banned bro if u really want it now also u need to buy phone of that country in which now also pubg is available

• RMR

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2020It isEnsure your ipad air 2 has enough internal memory so games could run smoothly without lags.

Saim, 02 Dec 2020Bro tell me is it compatible for pubg??It is

• Saim

Bro tell me is it compatible for pubg??

• RMR

Rockybaba007, 21 Nov 2020Beautiful device Definitely. Looking forward to upgrade the device to IOS 15👍

Beautiful device

• RMR

ali, 11 Oct 2020I just unboxed one. been upgrading the ios for almost 5 hou... moreNice! How many ROM did your iPad Air 2 has?

• ali

I just unboxed one. been upgrading the ios for almost 5 hours. still waiting :|
it looks beautiful

• RMR

K, 10 Oct 2020This is the last iOS update for air 2Fantastic. iOS 8 and road to iOS 15. Thanks 😊

• K

RMR, 06 Oct 2020Does iPad air 2 will receive iOS 15? This is the last iOS update for air 2

• RMR

Josie, 08 Oct 2020Is iPad2 will be upgraded to ios12iPad 2 is different from iPad Air 2...

• Josie