Apple iPad Air 2

Apple iPad Air 2

pandit, 21 Sep 2022How can you get freeFound it in an e-waste bin, that's where I get nearly all of my phones and other portable devices

• T
    • Trip
    • fm%
    • 21 Sep 2022

best budget ipad, been using since 2020, and it still holds on with games, productivity and media very well, ive had to replace the battery during those times, as the ipad battery isnt the best

• p
      • pandit
      • y2g
      • 21 Sep 2022

TheWildShadow55, 18 Aug 2022I got one of these for free recently, I cannot believe it g... moreHow can you get free

TheWildShadow55, 18 Aug 2022I got one of these for free recently, I cannot believe it g... moreyeah same, I thought Apple would've ended support for this device at iOS 12.

I got one of these for free recently, I cannot believe it got updates all the way up to iOS 15

• Rup Chowdhury
            • XNS
            • 17 Jul 2022

Imran Hyder, 17 Jul 2022Hello Guys, I am Planning to buy this iPad Air2 for my dau... moreYou can buy this device. This device is still very good for productivity and study. The camera is not that good. But the other things still ok.

• uWV
              • 17 Jul 2022

Imran Hyder, 17 Jul 2022Hello Guys, I am Planning to buy this iPad Air2 for my dau... moreVideo cam is not good but overall for study this one is a best option

• I
                • Imran Hyder
                • sr8

Hello Guys,
                I am Planning to buy this iPad Air2 for my daughter online studies can anybody help me out if tis working good for video calling apps as I just seen that selfie camera is just 1.2 mega pixels. Advice is appreciated

my Ipad have 16gb, should i update to latest ios?

• I
                    • Ivanm
                    • 3q5
                    • 09 Apr 2022

ShifuHafez, 05 Apr 2022I can’t upgrade to the latest iOS. It is stuck at iOS 13Mine have 15.4.1. but with 13 works better.
                    Ipados 15 is to heavy for that specs.

I can’t upgrade to the latest iOS. It is stuck at iOS 13

• Sarin
                        • mTW
                        • 26 Mar 2022

I am using Apple ipad air 2 from 2016 onwards. 2022 and no issue with performance. Games play well. Main issue is storage of 16gb due to which not able to utilitize ipad well. When u compare to Android tablets this Ipad way too good.

• Sarin
                          • mTW
                          • 26 Mar 2022

• N
                            • Not anapplefan
                            • ijs
                            • 21 Mar 2022

Its funny that my lenovo pad pro has a bad screen compared to this 2014 ipad air version. I hate the dirty screen effect on the lenovo and when I come back to ipad air, it reminds me of how oled (pentile arraged led/diode) is inferior to the old ips lcd. It feels great that every text I read on Ipad looks sharp, distinct, without of any anti aliasing effects. Deeper blacks mean nothing when the screen has poor contrast consistency. Thx for listening to my ted talk.

• SSP
                              • ssd
                              • 07 Feb 2022

charlie , 22 Dec 2021how long will ios support this gadget ? since it is discont... moreWas thinking abt the same thing but not sure

• A
                                • Adil
                                • n5W
                                • 25 Jan 2022

Anand, 15 Jan 2022using it from 2015, just updated to ios 15.2 Working exc... moreThanks for this update Info , I was in two mind to do the update or not :)

• A
                                  • Anand
                                  • 3JQ
                                  • 15 Jan 2022

charlie , 22 Dec 2021how long will ios support this gadget ? since it is discont... moreusing it from 2015, just updated to ios 15.2

Working excellent.

• c
                                    • charlie
                                    • nxN
                                    • 22 Dec 2021

how long will ios support this gadget ? since it is discontinued but supported were going 2022 may be it will be the last

• a4Z
                                      • 29 Nov 2021

Anonymous, 27 Oct 2021Probably not a good idea in 2021, ipad 10.2 (2021) is a muc... moreVery nice iPod

• 043
                                        • 13 Nov 2021

Driftking60, 16 Sep 2021I’m still using mine after seven years. It can still do dai... more4-5h after 1000+ cycles is really good.