Apple iPad Pro 11

Apple iPad Pro 11

Oled screen 📺 needed?

• Lily

Yeah... no the Samsung new tab has a 6/8 snapdragon ... i mean if you want that 11 inch experience go for the tab 100%

Alex, 10 Dec 2019Can you make phone calls with this ipad please?no

• hassan abuelkhair

Alex, 10 Dec 2019Can you make phone calls with this ipad please?there is a 4g version of it and a normal version with wifi only its about 50 dollars more

• Farscape 1

5g oled screen at least ?

• Alex

Can you make phone calls with this ipad please?

Anonymous, 07 Dec 2019You can! it's supported up to the USB-PD standardYeah, but the charger in the box charges fast?

Anonymous, 01 Dec 2019Fast charge on this iPad Pro?You can! it's supported up to the USB-PD standard

Fast charge on this iPad Pro?

Farscape 1, 19 Oct 20195G IPad Pro 5g iPhone 11 ??? Oled on both ??? LCD on this one

Does it still have that bendgate problem?

• Tbone

Scarlet, 08 Nov 2019I'm quite afraid you are wrong, because of the fact this is just... moreYou can have your opinion but it's true. The iPad Pro 2018 is like a 5 year in the future device. If you're on a budget then the S6 is a decent option although the iPad 2019 is another good budget option.

The iPad Pro 2018 still feels like it came out today and it will be like that for another few years. It's way faster than any other tablet I've used and the screen is much much better too. The Apple Pencil 2 is the best stylus ever created as well. This is overall Apples best ever product thus far.

• Scarlet

qwe, 08 Oct 2019Tab S6 is actually the inferior device. And when I say inferior ... moreI'm quite afraid you are wrong, because of the fact this is just a piece of tech, apple is not magical, and on paper it is not better

i hope if they make good front camera for video chat or we can connect webcam

• Farscape 1

5G IPad Pro 5g iPhone 11 ??? Oled on both ???

• Farscape 1

Like this tab now and iPhone 11 had software issues but cured some problems guess I should hang in there

• MAYOR

I was hoping the iPhone 11 would look like an iPad pro but a phone-sized one. With them grippy flat sides.

Fast charging ?

• Freddy

qwe, 08 Oct 2019Tab S6 is actually the inferior device. And when I say inferior ... moreWow..U indeed a tech guy..iPad 11 pro is in a separate world...It's the best of the best..

• qwe

Thi, 11 Aug 2019This device is far inferior than the latest Samsung galaxy Tab S... moreTab S6 is actually the inferior device. And when I say inferior its FAAAAAR inferior. Scarce app support. Laggy interface. Laggy S-pen. I tried using both since I'm an illustrator and I can say that 2019 Tab S6 is like 5 years behind in tech compared to 2018 ipad Pro. To be honest the 2018 iPad Pro is the best device Apple has EVER produced. A12x performance is comparable to an Intel i7 7700k. Also that glorious 120hz screen. I don't know how Apple managed to pull this tablet off. It's like they traveled 5 years into the future to salvage some lost tech and brought it here for us mortals to see.