Apple iPad Pro 11

Apple iPad Pro 11

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2019forget benchmarks real world performance is sameI do not buy tablet for just today.
I expects my tablet to be powerful enough enough for 5 years and still supported with new OS and feature for that long, you can not see the difference of A12X and QS855 today, but you will see how much better A12X handles future workloads.

I get a high end gaming laptop for the very same reason.

Please fix this comment section, it always put a weird “” before apostrophe sign like this.
“Can’t”

forget benchmarks real world performance is same

• The Boss

Ricky Johnson, 12 Aug 2019The APPLE HAS FALLEN DOWN THE TREE. Everybody knows this by now.... moreIt will be YEARS before Samsung can catch up to the performance of the A12X

• Fox Vulpez

Thi, 11 Aug 2019This device is far inferior than the latest Samsung galaxy Tab S... moreCheck again your facts mate, iPad Pro has A12X chip, so far no Android devices has ever get close to it's performance, not even Snapdragon 855 Plus

I'm pretty sure my iPad Pro 11 with 4 GB of RAM and "better" SOC will outlast Samsung Tab S6. Device performance isn't always about on paper specification.

Ricky Johnson, 12 Aug 2019The APPLE HAS FALLEN DOWN THE TREE. Everybody knows this by now.... moreApple has fallen down the tree????? What tree did apple fallen down????? You can’t even remember your identity, and keep on changing it. Funny boy

• Ricky Johnson

Less, 11 Aug 2019I think he is enjoying the ipad proo 11. It’s really fast even ... moreThe APPLE HAS FALLEN DOWN THE TREE. Everybody knows this by now. Even if in 6-8 years from now, they somehow manage to get 12GB RAM it will still not be able to reclaim the the top spot of worlds number 1 selling smartphone brand (Which it was once) as both Samsung and Huawei are far far ahead in this race. Your grandma can surely confirm this to you boy.

• Thi

This device is far inferior than the latest Samsung galaxy Tab S6...I meam just look at its specifications....just 4GB RAM without Amoled dispaly and calling itself apples flagship is laughable enough.....i have already sold my device for these reasons

Jamima Belll, 06 Aug 2019You are a big fool if you like 4GB RAM in 2019....even your gran... moreI think he is enjoying the ipad proo 11. It’s really fast even at 4gb. That’s the truth. I think you can even ask your grandma if she can cope up the speed of ipad pro 11. Maybe she need 12gb of memory to remember or she need more than 12gb cz her brain is so slow to digest things. Or, just maybe, into dementia, even 12gb up can’t help.

• Bond James Bond

Nathanael, 10 Aug 2019Because other manufacturers need 8 or 12gb just to keep up with ... moreJust like iOS needs more CPU power just to keep up with android performance.

The question is not “Why do Apple has to work so hard to have a better CPU” but "How is Android able to run circles around them with less?

• Nathanael

ProMaster96, 06 Aug 2019But... but... other competitors already have 8gb or even whoopin... moreBecause other manufacturers need 8 or 12gb just to keep up with iOS performance.

The question is not, “Why do other manufacturers have more?” but, “How is Apple able to run circles around them with less?”

chrmacs, 06 Aug 2019You’re a fool if you think you need more than 4gb for current i... moreYou are a big fool if you like 4GB RAM in 2019....even your grandmother would prefer much more RAM than that in this modern era......Never mind I understand the mentality of Crapple followers like you.....enjoy your 4GB RAM....LMAO

chrmacs, 06 Aug 2019You’re a fool if you think you need more than 4gb for current i... moreBut... but... other competitors already have 8gb or even whooping 12gb! What Apple have been doing all this time?! Aside for faster processor the other specs are pretty much mid-range phone, making me wondering why would people and I willing to pay that much. I bought 6s & 8 in the past simply because I wanted to be part of Apple society + gain the status symbol. I was gonna pick up Xs but Im glad I changed my mind. Im soo satisfied with my One+ 7 pro.

• chrmacs

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2019Only 4GB RAM in an apple flagship...LOL.....I better get the new... moreYou’re a fool if you think you need more than 4gb for current iOS apps.

Only 4GB RAM in an apple flagship...LOL.....I better get the new Tab S6 which has twice that RAM......

• mowhugs

TheHill, 07 Jul 2019Hi, is anyone experiencing touch screen problem? Most of the tim... morei also experience the same thing i was so frustrated. i think they need to update the software.

Anonymous, 25 Jun 2019Do AirPods work with device? Yes

• TheHill

Hi, is anyone experiencing touch screen problem? Most of the time, half of my screen isn’t working while the other half worked. And sometime it’ll just turn back to normal.

Anonymous, 25 Jun 2019Do AirPods work with device? yes

Do AirPods work with device?

• Farscape 1