Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2015)

Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2015)

• T
  • Tony porter
  • 7Wg
  • 24 Dec 2023

LadyFish, 03 Sep 2023I've also had my iPad Pro since 2015. I use it primari... moreHow’s your keyboard response? Mine is quite laggy at times.

• T
    • Tony porter
    • 7Wg
    • 24 Dec 2023

Still going strong today, nearly 2024 and PUBG, twitch, YouTube 4k still usable. Only issue is very laggy keyboard response until it gets going. Can take 10 to 20 seconds to accept first character, but then gets going.

• Riderth
      • LF7
      • 18 Oct 2023

Anyone has iPad A1584 datasheet? please share with me...

• L
        • LadyFish
        • IhI
        • 03 Sep 2023

I've also had my iPad Pro since 2015. I use it primarily for streaming. Pretty solid. I have noticed some WiFi connection issues recently. Some sites like Prime Video work fine on it, others have problems. Actually, I'm pretty impressed it's lasted this long!! Wish I could say the same about my iPhone.

• Hau
          • tZ4
          • 17 Jul 2023

2017 - Present
          Fall down about 5m height about 30-50 times
          90kg body weight sit on it while I put it on cushion, no any physical damage
          Conclusion: Nokia 3310 is legend, this is another legend of a tool that u can use to crack crab shell!
          Until now, still best for streaming drama, some Japanese short action movies, and many more!

• M
            • Maya
            • rep
            • 13 Jul 2023

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2023I’ve had this iPad Pro 12.9 since it’s release in 2015, sti... moreHi, Is there any negative feedback that you can give about this iPad Pro 1st Gen?

• 4$K
              • 30 Mar 2023

I’ve had this iPad Pro 12.9 since it’s release in 2015, still use it daily for streaming web browsing and gaming like Genshin and Oceanhorn 2

• s
                • sammy
                • 7tU
                • 14 Nov 2022

Help me choose, 29 May 2022its 29 May 2022 right now and im confusing with buying this... moreI'd say go for this ipad 128 gb as for gaming you need more memory, and this ipad is really smooth. and the larger screen is a bonus

• Ume
                  • 6Qj
                  • 25 Jun 2022

I want this ipad pro 256 gb 1st gen

• M
                    • MATEJA
                    • Yev
                    • 07 Jun 2022

Help me choose, 29 May 2022its 29 May 2022 right now and im confusing with buying this... moreiPad Pro has a much older A9X CPU compared to the A12 Bionic in the iPad 8. While it has a better screen & battery, it’s 5 years older than the iPad 8

• Help me choose
                      • ucG
                      • 29 May 2022

its 29 May 2022 right now and im confusing with buying this ipad pro 12,9 inch 2015 secondhand 128gb wifi only, or ipad 8, 32gb wifi only (10,2 inch) secondhand

both of them was physically perfect, no dent
                      i want to use it to playing games, movie, working ( soft work like ms excel or something )

i really love 12.9 inch screen, but it still powerfull for 2022 apps or games?
                      ipad pro 12,9 2015 and ipad 8 user answer should be really appreciated

• xh3
                        • 09 Apr 2022

I had one of these in 2015, but it had a durability issue and after 3 years normal usage, the screen broke in 2018 because of it slowly bending (without any liquid or physical damage)

Brought it back in Nov 2015. The Touch ID was broken 2 years ago, and the screen is aging and responding slowly, except that it is still working fluently. I still prefer this design to newer iPad Pros.

• uEx
                            • 26 Oct 2021

TRY289, 19 May 2021How man hz is it?ipad pro 12 ,9 1st generation

TRY289, 19 May 2021How man hz is it?60hz.

How man hz is it?

• s
                                  • sb
                                  • knr
                                  • 22 Apr 2021

I love my iPad Pro original, and it has served me well. Sadly, power management was never exceptional on this device, which came equipped with wi-fi and LTE. After more than 5 years of use, I can only take it off of the lightning charger for about an hour or two before the battery is drained again.

• Haider
                                    • 3ST
                                    • 02 Apr 2021

It is good device, but I find its battery life quite short ... it lasts around 6 hours only ... Apple should have installed a bigger battery considering its big display size of 12.9'' ... I have used the 9.7'' ipad 4th generation before and I was very pleased with its battery ... I should have bought the ipad 8th generation 10.2'' instead of the ipad pro 12.9''.

• K
                                      • Khabz
                                      • vxL
                                      • 18 Mar 2021

Hi everyone, is this iPad good for mobile legend?

• F