Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2017)

Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2017)

• RMR

This IPad Pro 2017 12.9 is a beast. No lag and super powerful with 120HZ. I hope this will be supported by latest iOs software 2 - 3 years from now.

• RMR

Hh, 15 Sep 2021If you just want use it to read pdf, and make some note, ne... moreReally? My iPad Air 2 only lasts for 4-5 hours watching Netflix in a day. So same thing? Thanks.

• Hh

RMR, 04 Sep 2021Planning to get this iPad Pro 2017 12.9 inch. How does the ... moreIf you just want use it to read pdf, and make some note, nearly one day, but if you want play game or play video, may be only 4 hours. This time iPad Pro 2017 only have second hand vision, if remain 90% battery, it’s ok, but less this maybe couldn’t use to long times.

• RMR

Allusion, 16 Oct 2018Recycles? Lol People, have you ever read about these proce... moreI agree with this opinion.
A10X fusion almost same performance of A11 and A12.
So this is still good. Right?

• RMR

TheDude, 09 Aug 2021 If you could find it cheap online (second hand) I would s... morePlanning to get this iPad Pro 2017 12.9 inch. How does the battery performance? It could last for a day with a normal use for a single charge? Thanks.

If you could find it cheap online (second hand) I would still highly recommend.

Still great performance, smooth 120hz, very accurate color LCD & will receive iOS Updates for another 2-3 years.

Which iPad has a screen of one hundred and twenty hertz۱۲۰؟

Crossnote, 01 May 2021I have the A1670 and am having a problem just recently whic... moreSame thing happened to me after upgrading to iPad 14.5.5. I reset network on iPad and iPhone that was functioning as hotspot. After reset everything worked fine

• Crossnote

I have the A1670 and am having a problem just recently which is...
IPad keeps disconnecting from Wifi, even after I reset Network settings.
It will work for about 15 minutes, then I have to reset in order to connect again.

• Dan

Anonymous, 11 Mar 2021To the user complaining about the touch issues, this is a w... moreMine was exchanged 4 times..

• mobile kart

Do you want to iPHONE at very low cost by various methods and get 100% caseback.
once vsit Mobiles kart

we provides best servies in All India

To the user complaining about the touch issues, this is a well known and common occurrence (10%) with these devices. That, along with light bleed from the left side of the display, touchid sensor overheating and failure, as well as the camera led dying are all problems that occur frequently with this particular device. Apple used to replace them even out of warranty due to this but no longer will due to the devices age.
As for the touchscreen input issue, you’ll find that if you work with the device on a flat surface it’ll very seldom happen, and if it does then by just leaving the screen alone for about 5 seconds will allow it to reset on its own and work again. Alternatively, you can quickly shutoff the screen and turn it back on for an instant fix. Also, unpairing the Apple Pencil when not in use too helps with this problem.

I’ve noticed a very odd glitch in the 2nd gen iPad Pro 12.9 - every now and then it seems to forget that it has a touch screen. It just stops accepting inputs via the screen. It’s not frozen, all other inputs including a wireless keyboard still work, just the touch screen stops being a touch screen. This lasts until you power cycle the screen - not the entire iPad, just the SCREEN - by pressing the sleep button then the home button.

Restarting the entire iPad has no effect. It happens at random intervals, and that interval can be as short as within 5 seconds of a full reboot. It happened twice while I typed this.

Apple support is useless on this. They insist it’s all in my head, or that I need to do a reboot. But even a factory reset doesn’t fix the problem, and I needed a full replacement at one point - BOTH iPads have had this glitch!

BiB, 22 Jul 2019As an Android only user for phones, I decided to grab one o... moreThanks

• BiB

As an Android only user for phones, I decided to grab one of these for work purposes rather than a Surface Pro so I could simplify my work process (I also have a Windows laptop so if needed I can use that)

But I have to say, this thing functions incredibly. Very fast, great multitasking and great battery; speakers are AMAZING. On the downside, the screen is a bit washy and cheap despite the great resolution - it doesn't feel like IPS - and iOS is just really constricting compared to Android. There's so many simple things you CAN'T do without having to tinker with the device. Anyhow, for work purposes with an Apple Pencil, this thing really is a great piece of tech, and it runs much faster than other portable Apple products I've used.

• ger_moneylender

Could you add screen brightness in cd/m^2, please?

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2018because its a pile of garbage and apple just recycles the p... moreFunnily enough, that recycled garbage beats devices 2 years newer which are in the same price region as the recycled garbage was at its release.

• Allusion

Recycles? Lol
People, have you ever read about these processors? A10X Fusion cpu?
A10 Fusion has 4 cores. It is used in iPhone 7 series.
A10X Fusion has 6 cores. It is used in iPad Pro series
Its a different CPU's. Amateurs.