Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2021)

Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2021)

• John

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2021Good tablet, but iPadOS is limiting RAM. So no much differe... moreYeah it is still the best, but honestly, the m1 max would come to the ipad pro at least one tablet with 12.9 inch, rather than just a one tablet with m2 chip, which should be on par with the mbp 16 inch (2021 version)

Good tablet, but iPadOS is limiting RAM. So no much difference between 8 or 16gb models.
Developers now have to update their apps to take advantage of the 16GB ram.

Best wait for next gen, maybe all will be 16gb by then.. with M2 chip, and more developers would take advantage of the increase memory.

??? Hello GSMA, I'm expecting you would review this slate in near future... 🤔😶

• cock

Girish S Hegde, 10 Nov 2021I Hate apple products because they are expensive and they d... morebro you must lying to yourself if you're saying this is overpriced like you're basically getting a cheaper and ios MacBook pro 14 without the keyboard (which can be a good thing)

what the hell is this pixel density ? 265 ppi in a 1200$ tablet lmao

• Jd

Girish S Hegde, 10 Nov 2021I Hate apple products because they are expensive and they d... morePls go and get it . Why are you here then

• Girish S Hegde

I Hate apple products because they are expensive and they does not have all the features.
In Ipad and Iphone there is no fingerprint reader and all types of macbook does not have touchscreen. For that price you can get a tablet and a widnwos laptop both.

• An Extra

Probably one of the most outstanding tablets this year. Normally there would be an argument about how expensive Apple products are, but here?

If you guys ever looked at the antutu scores for this tablet, it's...a phenomenal piece of work this tablet is.

Samsung must be in damage control right about now.

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2021No, the best-selling iPad is the cheapest iPad.I meant both thi

Dudenoway, 21 Oct 2021now thta i realize this tba is wwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... moreTab*

now thta i realize this tba is wwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bruh

Dudenoway, 18 Sep 2021Yea it's the king in the premium tab segment cuz only ... moreNo, the best-selling iPad is the cheapest iPad.

• Jophiel

2021 MR Erfan, 03 Oct 2021i spend 1 year waiting to charge my tablet in about 3 hoursiPad Pro 12.9 (2021) is yiurs to big, Buy, i should me for you.

• Wews

does this tablet have 12k+ mah?

• 2021 MR Erfan

i spend 1 year waiting to charge my tablet in about 3 hours

samsungfanboi, 22 Sep 2021What do you mean Apple 2nd hand tablets sell for cheap? You... moreWhat I mean is that old used ipads are very cheap on online markets like amazon, best buy, alibaba and wish etc etc. So if u sell it to 3rd part seller u can sell it for higher price but for regular user it will be cheap since no one will buy.

• samsungfanboi

Dudenoway, 18 Sep 2021Yea it's the king in the premium tab segment cuz only ... moreWhat do you mean Apple 2nd hand tablets sell for cheap? You can sell 5 year old tablets to 3rd party buyers for 15-20% of the original price, and if it were a year old up to 80%.

007, 18 Sep 2021Apple is the king of tablet segmentYea it's the king in the premium tab segment cuz only apple has 1k+ tabs. And plus cuz 2nd hand old ipads are really cheap

• 007

Dudenoway, 15 Sep 20211.i neve raaid anything about the fu*king tab s7+. The ipad... moreApple is the king of tablet segment

Andy, 15 Sep 2021Sammy boys shouldn’t get offensive now It is better than ... more1.i neve raaid anything about the fu*king tab s7+. The ipad is way more expensive anyway.
No apple uses features which andriod has had for lien 10 years and then calls it innovation.
What us aid was totally unrelated to ym topic.
I never said its not good as an amoled display
So please stop talking without using ur brain. And I don't trash talk I actually spit facts
Ps:I'm not a Sammy boy I am actually not a fanboy of any brand(about huawei yea I have a huawei phone so I never hate them nor really fanboy them but I mostly ignore their phones) and I bash many brands and I also defend when I think ti's right and I dotn when it deosnt seem right to me