Apple iPad Pro 9.7 (2016)

Apple iPad Pro 9.7 (2016)

• Masun

Niki, 01 Oct 2021Why? did you experiencing any issues? How upgrate ram & rom

• Niki

iOS, 20 Sep 2021do not install iOS 15Why? did you experiencing any issues?

• iOS

do not install iOS 15

• Salatino

Sajid, 16 Aug 2021Which generation Apple pencil support in this model?1 Generation

• Sajid

Which generation Apple pencil support in this model?

IPad Pro 9.7 using it today and its super fast for all the daily tasks Love iT

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2021I know it's pretty late but i'm getting this devi... moreNone, I've had mine 2016 and it's excellent.

Thank you apple for updating this device till now, its insane how good apple software support is.

• Lmlm

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2021I know it's pretty late but i'm getting this devi... moreMy cousin gave me his when he upgraded to the 2020 iPad Pro. I love it. Never stutters and is only showing it’s age in demanding games where it cannot so the highest settings but upper medium settings it does fine. The screen still amazes me and definitely looks better then my nieces brand new regular iPad that’s five years newer. I wish I had a fresh battery but honestly I’ll probably use it for another year or so before it loses software updates then get a 2019 or 2020 pro refurbished.

I know it's pretty late but i'm getting this device for the first ipad i'll ever have, can't wait for the experience, anyone have/had particular issues with this device?

morteza, 17 Feb 2021Do you know is it have 120 HZ screen ?it does not have, you have to get the 2017 version

• morteza

Do you know is it have 120 HZ screen ?

Anonymous, 18 Dec 2020After 3 yrs of use the battery is down to 30 min. :(Have had mine since release. Still going pretty strong battery and performance wise. I googled the tech specs because I'm genuinely impressed it lasted this long and if it's even worth upgrading to the new Air :3

• markie

Still good .. batt is still functioning well but capacity has been shorten to about 7 hours of continuous use. But it is getting slower .. from old age probably. :)

Anonymous, 18 Dec 2020After 3 yrs of use the battery is down to 30 min. :(It’s because they want you to have to buy a new one eventually.

After 3 yrs of use the battery is down to 30 min. :(

• TheZephyr

Basem, 28 Jul 2020Which apple pencil works with itGen 1

• TheZephyr

Basem, 28 Jul 2020Which apple pencil works with itGen 1

• Basem

Saaaaad, 16 May 2019The Apple Pencil is far better than the S-PenWhich apple pencil works with it