Apple iPhone

Apple iPhone

iphone copy lg

too bad i dont really like the look of IPHONE copy lg

• ragnarok

hmmmmm, vert sceptical about ipod. cant believe that it has only 8GB and 2mpx camera. and where is 3G? does not americans know what we use here in europe?! and all that fuzz about it. no thanks, Apple, not now.

• smithy

kathy i reccomend you heed the advise that has been given to you use this site to look up phones and specs to decide if a certain phone is for you.
i agree with tordrumguy read it post it i am guessing you were able to get on this site not becouse you have internet at home in fact you probably live in bangladesh or something like that but the fact bangladesh opened their first internet cafe whoooopie
the iphone is a great device revolusionary is a word that springs to mind how ever i guess if you are wanting one purely cause it is ipod with a phone and camera well see ya

• apple

hi. just got my new iphone. its unlocked and working perfectly well here in hongkong.

but i have a question: does your youtube work? mine does not even if im connected with a hotspot.

also, it does not work with my nokia bluetooh stero headset.

• Savor

"Does The Media Love Apple Too Much?"

• Carl

This is Phone is really cool but where I live we will have to pay a wooping $7000.00 for it so there is no way I will every see myself spending that kind of money on a phone and half of the features aren't even available down here so that's my opinion but trust me there are alot of people down here who can and will buy it!

• james

its extremely user friendly, nothing too complicated, but it has one major flaw.

use it for 5 minutes, and it becomes the smudgier and greasier than the roof of the fryer in macdonalds. And trust me, its not my hands, everyone i know has streaks along their iPhones.

Just, go get a decent sony erricson and save yourself 100.

• Bintang

I got this phone yesterday and is amazing & flawless.People who talked a bad thing abaut iphone maybe because they can't get it.(AT&T Only).Any phone can search any website,but they can't play youtube.But this phone is everything.Check Email,search web,youtube,music,video,etc.
GO APPLE
ATTN for iphone user,Does any one know any game,other aplication for it?.
Is there any way to make costume ring tone?
(i mean for free).
Thank you so much and i realy appreciated.

• Stuart

It will finally be coming to the UK, yeeeah! I read (http://blog.gadgetlite.com/?p=213) the Germans are getting their iphone with 16 GB + 3G, is that true?

• Ahmed

This phone is good but i think apple should stay with iPods and not try and make phones because when your using it it seems like a ipod with a camera not a mobile phone!!!

do u have to use itunes to sync videos or music to the iphone?
if u do, must u pay/purchase those videos or music?

• superkev

It launches on 9 November 2007
It will be available in O2, Carphone Warehouse and Apple stores as well as on o2.co.uk and apple.com.The 8GB iPhone will be available for 269 incl VAT on a consumer 18 month tariffs
Exclusive to O2 on consumer 18 month contract its not yet available on business tariffs and contracts - of course business customers can still buy an iPhone but will need to take out one of the new 18 month iPhone contracts.
the real internet on your mobile with flat rate, all you can eat pricing, just like your home broadband. In a UK first, customers will have unlimited access to over 7,500 public Wi-Fi hotspots included in their monthly tariff

• A guy

Yeah, I'm tired of hearing the world "Revolutionary" as a lame excuse to give the iPhone more value than it actually has, I mean, I don't see it doing anything new regarding communication, and by communication I mean making and receiving calls, and sending SMS, I don't mention MMS because it doesn't even have this function, but well, I don't know many people that use MMS a lot.

So please, iPhone defenders, enlight me about all this "Revolutionary" things the iPhone has.

P.D. Please, and I mean it seriously, don't try to sell me the idea of the multimedia functions, I do konw them, have seen them in action, and even though I think they are good, they seem far too simple, and don't tell me that the "Revolution" is making things simple, because that's just simply a lame excuse for not looking behind the fact that you don't want to feel scammed by Apple.

Thanks

This guy has Unlocked iPhones selling for $525. Seems like a good deal! Has anyone bought one from him yet?

• Steven

Noooo htc touch is nothing like the iphone, the touch only works nicely on the menu screen afterwhich it reverts to some crappy screen. And its slow!Iphone unlocked is now only 525 compared to a 300 touch... i know which one i got, an unlocked t-mobile iphone! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd­=1&item=330166804466&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=­014

• fadlyshah

For people who cant afford iPhone just buy iPod Touch and hang on with your current mobile phone..new iPhone unlocked cost about US$900-1000 and iPod Touch cost US$299 THINK ABOUT IT guys..that's what m planning..but for those rich people..go for iPhone...Any comments about iPOd Touch??its cool ayt...:)

• Tordrumguy

Kathy - figure out how these posts work ...

I was the one who said people should test the phone before commenting.

The way it works is post then name.. not name then post. If you haven't noticed your name is below your post... no the other way around. Geeesh!!!

• Martin

I just bought an Iphone from Sofia, the phone works great on the local GLOBUL GSM network. The EDGE works as well, thus getting my e-mails without any problem, browsing on Safari is perfect. WI-FI works good as well.

• Steve

ILY, my friend just bought one in canada from http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&it­em=330166804466 and it works on rogers! its totally unlocked!! Ive seen it with my own eyes!