Apple iPhone 12 Pro

Apple iPhone 12 Pro

• Nick

Shazly87, 15 Jun 2021I want to ask a question, is it normal for my iphone 12 pro... moreIt’s normal especially if that 30 days were not your charging habit like when you were on holiday, my wife’s phone go down to 92% from 95% in a week during our holiday, but i think thats because she charged the phone to 100% twice or thrice a day…

• Kunji

Oliver M , 16 Sep 2021I have migrated from iPhone 8+ to iPhone 12 Pro 3 weeks ag... moreIts true, Nothing great in Pro series

• John

medas, 17 Sep 2021iPhone 13 iPhone 12 Battery for video playback 19 hours 17... moreSorry to break it to you, but this comment needs to be deleted. This is is too much misunderstanding!

Not sure why if you're here to hate, but please don't talk so garbage!

• medas

iPhone 13 iPhone 12
Battery for video playback 19 hours 17 hours
Battery for audio playback 75 hours 65 hours

liar...

• Oliver M

I have migrated from iPhone 8+ to iPhone 12 Pro 3 weeks ago.
What a disappointment the iPhone 12 Pro . If I could have my iPhone 8+ with increased storage capacity, I would be the happiest man in the world and keep it forever. The 12 pro does really not worth the trouble.
-Face recognition is very random. Why have they removed the fingerprint tool?
-Very uncomfortable you have to remove your mask for that face recognition and even though it does not always work.
-Moreover I have to learn a new way of making basic operations ( Screenshots, cascade display of open apps....how does it work ….)
-The screen is smaller than the one of iphone8+
-No Charger in the ( double BIG box)……
-There was a cable in the box I still do not know what it is used for...….
The good thing is that I have not used my money to purchase it.

Removing Charger and ear pods doesn't make any sense

Anonymous, 08 Sep 2021next step is 6.1" with same width, same 460ppi 2560x11... moreOk but why though

next step is 6.1" with same width, same 460ppi 2560x1152 20:9

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2021 I would say that the headphones and a charger are sold sep... moreForget about Environment SAVING things from all phone manufacturing dept.
You are not providing charger/earphones in box,
but anyway you are also not providing universal TYPE-C or compatible thing, you have to buy separate thing which is not environmental friendly ( since they try to sell you accessories that way.. called business)

me, 01 Sep 2021excuse me price 1.700$ :D my god for a phone with 12 mp ca... moreAlso, the 12mp is still better than the p30 pro

me, 01 Sep 2021excuse me price 1.700$ :D my god for a phone with 12 mp ca... moreWrong, iphones are not a disappointment, but you never know, so I don't even know what you're talking about!

We all have different options to go with, so why don't you just give it a try, then come back to me!

Anonymous, 02 Sep 202112mp and yet it still takes better photos than the p30 proDon't listen to this guy, he literally misleading himself, which is not a big deal to agree with that guy, so I suggest you to go with the iphone 13 pro max or 12 pro max

me, 01 Sep 2021excuse me price 1.700$ :D my god for a phone with 12 mp ca... more12mp and yet it still takes better photos than the p30 pro

• me

excuse me price 1.700$ :D my god for a phone with 12 mp camera :D jesus christ in 2020 :D 2815 mah battery ? man iphone is such a dissapointment at least when they take the money to give something in return compare this with huawei p30 even the p30 is much better not to speak about the new models like p40 p50 :)

• T2G

Hi, Hi I’ve got iPhone 12 Pro and I am not happy with it well it’s 50-50 phone is overheating when playing games there is no zoom at night losing focus and is getting damaged when it’s hot there is new cheap is rubbish

• Ta

I just have a question, I bought the iPhone 12 Pro, model A2407 from Malaysia, does it support CDMA since it doesn’t have MEID?

[deleted post]It will only be discontinued, which you can probably buy from third-party stores! As for the IPhone 13, yes, it seems like the IPhone 13 Pro Variants could likely have a 120hz LTPO Displays! Oh, and, Portrait Video Mode are coming to iphone 13, but limited to the 13 pro models!

• S

Beast, 19 Jul 2021I really like optimization in ios 14 and the 6gb ram in it ... moreOf course it is faster than previous Iphone series

• Beast

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2021That screen, that battery, the price. Okay.I really like optimization in ios 14 and the 6gb ram in it feels more faster than previous iphones and especially the cameras are great

• Jole

Miguel, 12 Jul 2021I was afraid of the battery after seeing multiple reviews a... moreTnx Miguel. Im now one step closser to it.