Apple iPhone 13

Apple iPhone 13

• raM
  • 10 hours ago

Mr. Ti, 03 Aug 2022Hello! I am planning to buy an Iphone 13, users of the phon... moreGo ahead with iPhone but if u want to save some money buy iPhone 12…I have both and can’t find any difference in performance and camera quality…so iPhone 12 wud be a best choice. ✌🏼

• Y
    • Yo Man
    • ytD
    • 17 hours ago

Heating issue with some apps and drain battery I have to restart the phone. Anybody knows why this is happening?

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2022Nice. Honestly, as an Android user, its much better. All An... moreI’d like to reaffirm any user of any product is inherently biased, through no fault of our own. I’m an Apple owner, and openly share my frustrations with the platform, as would any mobile phone owner. However, if I’m talking, I can’t be learning anything I don’t already know. 2 ears, 1 mouth. Good design.

• B
        • Bucket
        • gND
        • 08 Aug 2022

I got an iPhone 13 max pro all my calls are blocked I called customer service 3 times no resolution at all. I have tried everything!!! Nothing works. Any advice

• J
          • Justin Austin
          • Nue
          • 05 Aug 2022

I have the iPhone 13 and it's cool,with many features but not better than my S21 ultra😁

Hello! I am planning to buy an Iphone 13, users of the phone, what complaints do you have about it? What should i expected about it that is bad? Without talking about ios of course, because android vs ios is a matter of preference.

Thank you Very much!

• YT1
              • 02 Aug 2022

Anonymous, 01 Aug 2022I m going to buy iPhone 13.plx advice that phone.should I b... moreI think you should buy iPhone 13 because there's not much difference between iPhone 14 and this.

• 7X1
                • 02 Aug 2022

Anonymous, 01 Aug 2022the battery endurance rating on gsmarena is so wrong. i did... moreOled display and IPS display are different.

• 6sE
                  • 01 Aug 2022

I m going to buy iPhone 13.plx advice that phone.should I buy it?
                  Thnks

• a
                    • agolak
                    • pRJ
                    • 01 Aug 2022

iPhone 13 A2633 as mention 5G bands support mmwave?

• iic
                      • 01 Aug 2022

the battery endurance rating on gsmarena is so wrong. i did a test with brand new iphone 11 vs iphone 13 and iphone 13 beat it by miles. YET, on gsmarena, it shows iphone 11 has better endurance rating.

• m
                        • matrixboy871
                        • f}F
                        • 30 Jul 2022

Great Phone , last week switched from Iphone x to this phone. performance amazing :)

• LXQ
                          • 29 Jul 2022

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2022Nice. Honestly, as an Android user, its much better. All An... moreWhat many Android users seem to overlook, is that you can not compare hardware specs between Android and Apple, Apple specs may seem lower but they doesn't need to be high to perform as good or better as any Android with higher specs, because all the chipsets and software are designed by the same manufacturer and they work more efficient with each other

• M3f
                            • 29 Jul 2022

scorpio, 22 Jul 2022My wife has an iphone13 which she loves. I have a Samsung s... moreNice. Honestly, as an Android user, its much better. All Android haters better take a good look in the mirror

• 3c9
                              • 28 Jul 2022

This phone is very trash man it doesn't have an 480 HZ refresh rate and it's 15 year old, it also doesn't support iOS 30. What a shitty phone,would not recommend.

(this is a joke)

• raM
                                • 26 Jul 2022

Guys which are most happening colors of iPhone 13 globally? I bought green but the pink one also looks good..even though I am a man.
                                Let’s hear..what else color people have in this iPhone 13 forum?

• I2d
                                  • 24 Jul 2022

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2022That's a good deal 24k less on a 3 years old phoneNo I bought iPhone in Oct 2021 in 54k…but I was missing few things which were not in iPhone 11…so before 1yr warranty ends I thought to sell 11 & buy a iPhone 13🤗

• Dky
                                    • 23 Jul 2022

ddas, 23 Jul 2022Sold my iPhone 11 to Apple reseller in $303(Rs.24,000) and ... moreThat's a good deal 24k less on a 3 years old phone

• I2d
                                      • 23 Jul 2022

Alexiz, 23 Jul 2022I also switched from 11 to 13, is it just me or iPhone 13 f... moreI think we have to toggle off the Prioritise faster shooting in camera settings, may that can be cause that images are processing aggressively..even I’m not getting crisp pics from my front camera of iPhone 13….someone please advise.

• I2Y
                                        • 23 Jul 2022

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2022Congrats.....how much did it cost after exchanging ur iphone 11?Sold my iPhone 11 to Apple reseller in $303(Rs.24,000) and got my new 128GB iPhone 13 in $606(Rs.47,900) also will get Rs.4000($50) cash back later in 120days. 😀