Apple iPhone 13 mini

• M
  • Martinus
  • JE$
  • 16 Sep 2021

Have only 4GB RAM? You had at specs 6GB RAM before...
PRO models has before 8GB RAM at specs, now only 6GB.

What's true? 4GB and 6GB or 6GB and 8GB?

• 39E
    • 16 Sep 2021

...isn't the mini $699? Unless you live in Australia or something, that would be understandable.

• K
      • Kalisto SP
      • sn5
      • 16 Sep 2021

ParishKhan, 16 Sep 2021Who said that nobody likes smaller phones? Whenever I buy a... moreAbsolutely right. First thing I look is the size too, then the battery and if all ok I check the specs. That's why I'am still on a Galaxy S9, still good size and specs even in 2021

XadiOne, 16 Sep 2021Perfect size my A$$. I had iPhone 12 mini last spring, I re... moreSo you didn't use keyboard-less smartphones before the Samsung Note 3 I assume.

• J
          • Jimbob
          • pJv
          • 16 Sep 2021

XadiOne, 16 Sep 2021Perfect size my A$$. I had iPhone 12 mini last spring, I re... moreThats nice but small phones are clearly not for you.. . ...

• IVW
            • 16 Sep 2021

It's a shame that this year's mini doesn't have the LTPO screen panel. That would be super useful for battery life.

• IVW
              • 16 Sep 2021

Macky, 14 Sep 2021Low Battery life and smaller screen. No one likes, Why Appl... moreLol please, "no one likes". Don't speak for others, I DO like small-sized smartphones a lot!

Macky, 14 Sep 2021Low Battery life and smaller screen. No one likes, Why Appl... moreWho said that nobody likes smaller phones? Whenever I buy a new phone the first thing I check is its size. There are many people like me who don't like to carry heavy phones.

• X
                  • XadiOne
                  • 0Uh
                  • 16 Sep 2021

Madhan, 15 Sep 2021Perfect size and perfect weightPerfect size my A$$. I had iPhone 12 mini last spring, I returned it after 2 weeks because of the size. It's so small that you can't do anything except talk and Social Media. And to pay 1000 dolars for this and that it's just insane. I'd day perfect size is standard iPhone 12/13, even Pro.

800 EUROS but no telephoto ಠ ل͟ ಠ

• S
                      • Sm2
                      • D$H

Like Need 4.0 inch iPhone 2022

• 0pb
                        • 15 Sep 2021

Really like this size, shame there isnt more sub 6 inch screen sizes on Android. Galaxy S22 mini perhaps?

• M
                          • Madhan
                          • YQK
                          • 15 Sep 2021

Perfect size and perfect weight

2406 mAh battery?

• D
                              • nFS
                              • 15 Sep 2021

onesujeet, 15 Sep 2021did you mean this https://www.gsmarena.com/asus_zenfone_8-1... moreZenFone 8 is more comparable in size to the iPhone 13 - NOT the iPhone 13 Mini

• gKR
                                • 15 Sep 2021

onesujeet, 15 Sep 2021did you mean this https://www.gsmarena.com/asus_zenfone_8-1... moreIt is not in our market. Smallest phone we can get here Iphone mini... (Turkey)

• Rashid
                                  • PZ%

What is the battery size of 13 mini
                                  Is it same as 12 mini

• s
                                    • sami
                                    • XVf
                                    • 15 Sep 2021

That is really fantastic.
                                    Great

• B
                                      • B52
                                      • gLC

Really? Still that heckin' Lightning connector?.... :/

onesujeet, 15 Sep 2021did you mean this https://www.gsmarena.com/asus_zenfone_8-1... moreZenfone 8 is one of the smallest Android around yes, but its still visually way bigger than mini. My partner got 12 Mini and this phone really is tiny... Would be cool to have same factor as Android but we all know that's not going to happen. Especially now when apple is already killing mini as it's the least purchased iPhone