Apple iPhone 13 mini

Apple iPhone 13 mini

• Trex

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2021Only 4GB of ram??4gb ram is enough to run clean iOS not bloaty android

XadiOne, 16 Sep 2021Perfect size my A$$. I had iPhone 12 mini last spring, I re... moreThat's why its called mini. It has mini in its name what were you expecting? At this point I'm not even sure if you really bought a mini and just came here to hate.

Still no high refresh rate for that big price lol

Only 4GB of ram??

• Difficult guy

😡 The best ever iphone ever to be released by apple, the Iphone mini. and do you know why my compliment does not match with my angry emoji ?
cause it is not like Android yet but the hardware is good.

• Martinus

Have only 4GB RAM? You had at specs 6GB RAM before...
PRO models has before 8GB RAM at specs, now only 6GB.

What's true? 4GB and 6GB or 6GB and 8GB?

...isn't the mini $699? Unless you live in Australia or something, that would be understandable.

• Kalisto SP

ParishKhan, 16 Sep 2021Who said that nobody likes smaller phones? Whenever I buy a... moreAbsolutely right. First thing I look is the size too, then the battery and if all ok I check the specs. That's why I'am still on a Galaxy S9, still good size and specs even in 2021

XadiOne, 16 Sep 2021Perfect size my A$$. I had iPhone 12 mini last spring, I re... moreSo you didn't use keyboard-less smartphones before the Samsung Note 3 I assume.

• Jimbob

XadiOne, 16 Sep 2021Perfect size my A$$. I had iPhone 12 mini last spring, I re... moreThats nice but small phones are clearly not for you.. . ...

It's a shame that this year's mini doesn't have the LTPO screen panel. That would be super useful for battery life.

Macky, 14 Sep 2021Low Battery life and smaller screen. No one likes, Why Appl... moreLol please, "no one likes". Don't speak for others, I DO like small-sized smartphones a lot!

Macky, 14 Sep 2021Low Battery life and smaller screen. No one likes, Why Appl... moreWho said that nobody likes smaller phones? Whenever I buy a new phone the first thing I check is its size. There are many people like me who don't like to carry heavy phones.

• XadiOne

Madhan, 15 Sep 2021Perfect size and perfect weightPerfect size my A$$. I had iPhone 12 mini last spring, I returned it after 2 weeks because of the size. It's so small that you can't do anything except talk and Social Media. And to pay 1000 dolars for this and that it's just insane. I'd day perfect size is standard iPhone 12/13, even Pro.

800 EUROS but no telephoto ಠ ل͟ ಠ

• Sm2

Like Need 4.0 inch iPhone 2022

Really like this size, shame there isnt more sub 6 inch screen sizes on Android. Galaxy S22 mini perhaps?

• Madhan

Perfect size and perfect weight

2406 mAh battery?

onesujeet, 15 Sep 2021did you mean this https://www.gsmarena.com/asus_zenfone_8-1... moreZenFone 8 is more comparable in size to the iPhone 13 - NOT the iPhone 13 Mini