Apple iPhone 13 mini

Apple iPhone 13 mini

What about the asus zenfone 8?

• ABC

I am using a phone 7.2 inch for 2 year ( Huawei mate 20 x = 232 gm + cover wt )
( iphone 13 pro max also 240 + gm)
I thought that larger is better.
I enjoy it real estate.
But the weight is a real pain.
Prolong use / use in laying down is very discomfort.
Earlier i used iphone 5s
So, i miss the easyness of use.
So , this time i am for mini
Nobody bother about weight.
But i notice a distaste of large phone now.

Time to replace my Samsung S10e with iPhone 13 mini 512GB. Will take some time to get familiarised with iOS and probably will never like iCloud and iTunes but this is the only true powerful normal size phone on the market. Probably the last.

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2021Only 4GB of ram??It's not a slow android that needs a billion RAM to run

Macky, 14 Sep 2021Low Battery life and smaller screen. No one likes, Why Appl... more"No one likes". I returned my iPhone 12 Pro Max to get the iPhone 12 mini and still using it to this day. How about that?

• Egis

Still no usb-c? Iphone 6s 12mp camera? 4gb ram? What's wrong with that big notch? And why so expensive for this low spec phone?

• Trex

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2021Only 4GB of ram??4gb ram is enough to run clean iOS not bloaty android

XadiOne, 16 Sep 2021Perfect size my A$$. I had iPhone 12 mini last spring, I re... moreThat's why its called mini. It has mini in its name what were you expecting? At this point I'm not even sure if you really bought a mini and just came here to hate.

Still no high refresh rate for that big price lol

Only 4GB of ram??

• Difficult guy

😡 The best ever iphone ever to be released by apple, the Iphone mini. and do you know why my compliment does not match with my angry emoji ?
cause it is not like Android yet but the hardware is good.

• Martinus

Have only 4GB RAM? You had at specs 6GB RAM before...
PRO models has before 8GB RAM at specs, now only 6GB.

What's true? 4GB and 6GB or 6GB and 8GB?

...isn't the mini $699? Unless you live in Australia or something, that would be understandable.

• Kalisto SP

ParishKhan, 16 Sep 2021Who said that nobody likes smaller phones? Whenever I buy a... moreAbsolutely right. First thing I look is the size too, then the battery and if all ok I check the specs. That's why I'am still on a Galaxy S9, still good size and specs even in 2021

XadiOne, 16 Sep 2021Perfect size my A$$. I had iPhone 12 mini last spring, I re... moreSo you didn't use keyboard-less smartphones before the Samsung Note 3 I assume.

• Jimbob

XadiOne, 16 Sep 2021Perfect size my A$$. I had iPhone 12 mini last spring, I re... moreThats nice but small phones are clearly not for you.. . ...

It's a shame that this year's mini doesn't have the LTPO screen panel. That would be super useful for battery life.

Macky, 14 Sep 2021Low Battery life and smaller screen. No one likes, Why Appl... moreLol please, "no one likes". Don't speak for others, I DO like small-sized smartphones a lot!

Macky, 14 Sep 2021Low Battery life and smaller screen. No one likes, Why Appl... moreWho said that nobody likes smaller phones? Whenever I buy a new phone the first thing I check is its size. There are many people like me who don't like to carry heavy phones.

• XadiOne

Madhan, 15 Sep 2021Perfect size and perfect weightPerfect size my A$$. I had iPhone 12 mini last spring, I returned it after 2 weeks because of the size. It's so small that you can't do anything except talk and Social Media. And to pay 1000 dolars for this and that it's just insane. I'd day perfect size is standard iPhone 12/13, even Pro.