Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max

Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max

• John

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2021No one should'No one should"!

Uh, you do realize that investing isn't a hard thing to do, though I do think that crypto is the reliable banking company for money investment, just like YouTube, which you need a 1k subscribers and 1m views!

I would suggest buying any good android phone & wait till next years iphone as its completely new with lots of upgrades not just these few frm iphone 11 to 13 series. Save fr a year buy the iphone 14 pro max or whatever new name its gonna have next year. Trust me on this

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2021It is a nice phone Someone should just get this for meNo one should

Alpha, 12 Oct 2021We have something called as SD Slot..im guessing its a new ... moreSo then tell me. Is the 1TB available WORLDWIDE?不不不不不And what if your phone doesn't have an SD CARD slot?? Like the Galaxy Fold series. The ROG phone series. Samsung galaxy flip, Google pixel phones, etc?? How can you use the 1tb SD CARD without any dongle?不不不不不

It is a nice phone
Someone should just get this for me

A very good phone in my opinion. The design.. could be better. The internals are incredible. The cameras are great, especially video. The battery life is incredible, outlasting phones with more capacity. Top tier stuff. Very impressed.

• Alpha

Foxtrot2Novmbr, 10 Oct 2021LOL! 2018??? Apple has already released a 1TB model since 2... moreWe have something called as SD Slot..im guessing its a new term in Applelalaland. We can use a 1Tb one with our onboard storage!

• John

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2021This is probably the best phone in the market if you consid... moreSure, it is but to be honest, I guess it's up to their own preferences!

This is probably the best phone in the market if you consider every aspect e.g overheating, videography... But most people can't afford it. So this phone is nothing but another dream to me.

If you can afford it, good for you. I myself, am also a business person and I know what $2,000 can do for me. Goodluck dreamers!

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2021What are you talking about? Android had 1TB of storage on a... moreAndroid devices had 1tb storage option in 2019, yeah. But noone was buying it since it was completely unecessary and they discontinued them pretty soon. It was a fail done by Samsung. Also about 16gb ram, it's not matter cause Apple's ram managment is doing way better job and 6gb ram can easily beat 16gb on android phone.

cybercatseto, 07 Oct 2021this literally looks like the last-gen phone........ it... moreYou're kinda right, but I dont think that many people will go ahead and upgrade from Iphone 12 to 13

Is there a way to make the iphone have multi window (apps) opened at the same time (part from the 3rd party apps which is basically web versions of some of the apps)

cybercatseto, 07 Oct 2021this literally looks like the last-gen phone........ it... moreWhy should you change a good design. Its very durable as seen in drop tests

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2021What are you talking about? Android had 1TB of storage on a... moreLOL! 2018??? Apple has already released a 1TB model since 2018. And up until now. THEY ARE OFFERING 1TB UNIT! Now that iphone joined the 1TB race. Where's the android side for 2021???

anarchy99, 08 Oct 2021Since me and my girl have Iphones 7Plus and X it is conside... morethat I can agree on, if you used an Apple device for a few years already, it's a massive upgrade. but if you, for instance, had the 11 Pro and then switched to this, it's pretty much the same phone but boxier and a lot heavier

• anarchy99

cybercatseto, 07 Oct 2021this literally looks like the last-gen phone........ it... moreSince me and my girl have Iphones 7Plus and X it is considered an upgrade.

this literally looks like the last-gen phone........ it's a good design for 2020, but 2021 needs a bit of a refresh too. The only pluses I can see from it are that you get a slightly smaller notch, a slightly bigger battery, and you get a 120hz display. But other than those points, it's literally a slight modified version of the iPhone 12 Pro Max

Frocito, 05 Oct 2021Some people say this battery is supersonical.. 121h is a ve... moreWhat are you talking about? One of the rare phones I saw that actually beat 13 pro max is Poco m3 with weak SD 662 (90 percent sure its 662 could be something else). 13 pro max beats almoste all or maybe even all flagship phones we got out rn

• Oh really

Frocito, 05 Oct 2021Some people say this battery is supersonical.. 121h is a ve... moreWhich one of those phones you mention match the CPU performance of iPhone?

The Nokia 3310 has very good battery life also.

Bob, 06 Oct 2021so iphone 13 pro max score is AnTuTu: 775414 (v9) and ipho... moreDont just see the antutu score man see other things like bench marks camera 120 hz display and battery