Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max

‎-ProMotion Display
‎-Smaller notch
-120 Hz

That’s all
I don’t think it’s worth it

And the battery is sold separately?

I’m disappointed that’s why I will stay on my iPhone 12 Pro Max until next year

• John

Ego much, 15 Sep 2021What are you even talking about? There is no actual informa... moreThey might be released on September 24th, which is the day after the pre orders were opened!

Sure, there are no actual informations that are official, but I guess we should wait and find out if these are true or not!

By the way, let's not be biased because we are about 4 and half months to go before this crappy year is over! Reason: crapvid-19!

2022 is more better than sufficient in some cases!

• Ego much

John, 15 Sep 2021Read the specific information on this phone first, then com... moreWhat are you even talking about? There is no actual information on what sensors are used and their actual sizes.

• John

Sensors, 15 Sep 2021Anyone know exact sensors and their sizes?Read the specific information on this phone first, then come back to me!

• Sensors

Anyone know exact sensors and their sizes?

I Phone 13....1 plus 3 = 4. For Chinese 4 is the unluckiest number as it sounds as the word ''death''. Bad luck ...

• KMoore4318

All I really wanted and was ready to buy this year, was a I phone with Vapor chamber cooling, a i watch with Blood Sugar readings, and a Lightning Port so it would work with Car play. Maybe next year

• John

knize10, 15 Sep 2021Really....boring and dated brick design.....I don't care what anyone says about the iphone 13 pro! It looks completely fine with a 120hz display on!

Keep spreading false informations that were not even true!

Really....boring and dated brick design.....

Oh my god pigs can fly. Apple made a phone with a display that doesn't cap out at 60hz.

• John

knize10, 15 Sep 2021Really....boring and dated brick design.....Look, I'm not one of those people who talks trash about the iphone 13, just because of the design and size!

Really....boring and dated brick design.....

• Chun Lee

Could someone tell me what's new with the Iphone 13 series? I can't find one.

• Dorjay68

[deleted post]A complete success, no. 1

• John

PeanutPooper, 14 Sep 2021Iphone 12s pro maxThey really skipped the s name for the iphone 12 pro max, which Apple claimed that they were not very superstitious to naming numbers!

First of all, they skipped the number 9 for the iphone x and, second, they skipped the s name for the iphone 12 or 13, meaning that it should be an enhanced Version of it!

• david

the notch is still there!!! and no memory card! maximum 8GB ram! but 90% is great.

Powerful phone no doubt, but 240g is too heavy for everyday use. Hope next year they find a way to make the same thing below 200g.

Iphone 12s pro max