Apple iPhone 3GS

Apple iPhone 3GS

• Slick

Hi im having problem to mms from my iphone 3gs, i have the new software, can anyone please assist me with this!.

• sm2

IPhone Fan x10, 03 Sep 2010If only the battery could last for heavy data usage. Has Anyone ... moreactualy you could try the new motolite battery..

wardana, 03 Sep 2010I want this phone badly. But it's so expensive. I know, in usa, ... moreThe 3GS is $99 because it comes with a 2 year contract but on its own without a contract it's $600 in the USA

Rafe, 29 Aug 2010My 3Gs doesn't rotate to left when i look photos.And it also rot... moreTry to reset the iPhone. Press and hold the standby and home button until the apple logo comes out...
If it's not working I guess there is something wrong with the accelometer

• fred

i luv the iphone 3gs it,s nice&lovely...but the only thing i didn,t luv about it,is the bluetoth wish can,t pair or share files,pictures,music,videos with other phones...i think the apple corporation should look into this & find a lasting solution to this..consumers satisfaction should be encouraged...

• christopher adlard

It is the best phone ever

zama, 05 Sep 2010i understood ur detail info about jailbreak and factory locking.... moreYes it still unlocked

• zama

Lopez, 28 Aug 2010Hi there . Factory unlocked phone means ready to go phones whic... morei understood ur detail info about jailbreak and factory locking...but i have one question........if i have updated my factory unlocked iphone to new firmware...does that effect my unlocksystem also...i mean after updating the iphone is still factory unlocked iphone right?

• Omer Kk

why cant you understand on contract this phone is for $99 without contract its expensive even in U.S.A

• Sumit

dharshan, 29 Aug 2010hi guys i am dharshan i thought to buy apple iphone 3gs 16gb whi... moreBro This is The Best Shit i have ever Bought :) iPhone 3G, then 3Gs, And hopefully Iphone 4 in a month/// time../ i love this phone this phone is actually a status symbol.. :) an di love the attention!! from past 2 years :) i Phone has changed the market segement for everything !! .. am sellign mine iPhone 3gs iOs 3.1.3 Jail broken ,. new like condition scratchless!! for 25 k (fixed) if intrested lemme knW!!i live in delhi!!

• Shyam qazi

It is all good but cant receive any files or any thing else from freinds mobile set though its expensive i think its iphone's bad aspect

• David

Aditya, 02 Sep 2010How can i unlock my iPhone 3GS which has a iPhone OS 4.0.2 on it... moreYou can't. If you have 4.0.2 you are screwed until they release a new jailbreak. You CAN'T downgrade either. Apple doesn't sign the old firmware versions after they release the new ones anymore. Don't ever upgrade until you research it fully. Lesson learned.

• wardana

I want this phone badly. But it's so expensive. I know, in usa, it's $99. But in Indonesia, it's Rp 6500k ($650)

• IPhone Fan x10

If only the battery could last for heavy data usage. Has Anyone tried the iphone battery booster on Ebay? the one which is plug and play and has a led indicator on it?

• Donald

My 3gs cant send any data to other mobile i dont think its a bad point for this handset . My software, my vedios my music . Dont share any data to anyone think like tat i saw a last comment tat telling this apple 3gs is a bad and eperia 10 is good. Its a rubbish think tat i ever heard.experia is nothing in front of Apple. Features of sensor, touching, smooth using and scrach resistant and water resistant. only after apple 3gs ... Apple is assembled in califonia its the branded one Apple 3gs

• Donald

My 3gs cant send any data to other mobile i dont think its a bad point for this handset . My software, my vedios my music . Dont share any data to anyone think like tat i saw a last comment tat telling this apple 3gs is a bad and eperia 10 is good... Its a rubbish think tat i ever heard....experia is nothing in front of Apple. Features of sensor, touching, smooth using and scrach resistant and water resistant. only after apple 3gs ... Apple is a assembled in califonia its the branded one Apple 3gs

• Aditya

How can i unlock my iPhone 3GS which has a iPhone OS 4.0.2 on it????????

• Aditya

Alokus, 31 Aug 2010Can anyone guys tell me what's d meaning of bluetooth HEADSET SU... moreIt Means that you can only use a bluetooth headset.. no other bluetooth features are available.. .

• Aditya

How can i Unlock my iPhone 3GS which has iPhone OS 4.0.2?????????