Apple iPhone 3GS

Apple iPhone 3GS

• ishu

its an awsome phone. we can relay on it...
apple is always a best product.

deekay, 28 Feb 2013My network is not stable.It's off and on can someone assist.what ios version do you have? is it jailbreak? try to downgrade your baseband.:)

pls help me i cant on my iphone 3g aple. i canoot charge.;

• deekay

My network is not stable.It's off and on can someone assist.

help guys

myborther's iphone 3gs was working perfectly before he upgraded it to ios 6.0
after the upgradeit started to shut down by itself even at 70% remaining, then after upgrade to the latest os, the problem still occurs, plss help us if you know the solution. it was never been jailbroken. we got the unit from dad's plan on 3 hong kong i thnik when it the iphone 3gs first arrived.

oh and we also tried resotring and not using the back and set it up as a new iphone but the contant shut down is still there.

thanks in advance

• Dickson

Tino, 15 Feb 2013Yes, Your phone should be legally unlock to update the OS.you ca... more3GS iPhone has help me a lot, and is very nice phone

ian, 27 Feb 2013guys.. how can i update my ios from 3.1 to 4??? where can i fo... moreplug it into itunes and go to the information page that shows your model, color, and available space. then click upgrade/update

• ian

guys..
how can i update my ios from 3.1 to 4???
where can i found an update??
please help^^
thanks you

• Shagun

Can i know that ios6 runs properly in this phone or how to upgrade it to ios4.3?

perplexed, 13 Feb 2013Can I plug my phone into a printer and print an email?Not sure bout that, but u can do it wirelessly on wifi...

Simrat, 16 Feb 2013Hi i m simrat !! Can w download wats app on 3GS I phone !! Plz h... moreYes u can...
Anything new first comes on iphone than on other devices...

sai, 25 Feb 2013Hey , just go to the appstore on iphone and 1.) download a fre... morewhen you register apple id, just select the none payment, to be able to download apps for free..:)

• soni gulia

sai, 25 Feb 2013Hey , just go to the appstore on iphone and 1.) download a fre... moreselecat pyment option is none point selected bcz this onptione for free app.......

• zaki

sss, 25 Feb 2013Have you jailbroken it or which ios version you are using?use Evasi0n 1.4 for Jailbreak.

• sai

sunjeewa, 05 Feb 2013i wont make my apple ID ple.help me. Hey , just go to the appstore on iphone and
1.) download a free app .
2.) it will ask if you have an apple id or want to create one?
3.) select the later one and create one apple id using your mail id.
4.) select your payment option as "NONE"
That's it .....

• sss

grey, 24 Feb 2013my iphone3gs got busted? it just turns on and off with the apple... moreHave you jailbroken it or which ios version you are using?

• geoffrey

My iphone is draining battery even if recharge more than 8hrs.what could be the problem.

• Quartho Lucane

grey, 24 Feb 2013my iphone3gs got busted? it just turns on and off with the apple... morejust restore it with geniune firmware..

• grey

my iphone3gs got busted? it just turns on and off with the apple sign until the battery drains, cannot be open and cannot be closed too, how can i fix it? thanks..