Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

AKDPSE, 25 Jun 2019Hello.. Anyone tell me; doe this iPhone version (iPhone 4 or 4S)... moreYes but u need to use an apple id which is use in ip6 before

ml, 04 Nov 2019would an iphone4 be fine to use as simply a phone (replace a desktop?)Yes. It can be use for making calls, texting, checking e-mails, taking photos, using some old version apps etc. But keep in mind that, it is slow and the screen is very small.

• ml

would an iphone4 be fine to use as simply a phone (replace a desktop?)

Anonymous, 08 Sep 2019Cannot download any thing ask to upgrade which cannot be upgrade... moreIt depends... But the phone was now not in.... Update anymore... So u can only use the apps that is compatible in ios(what version ur iphone now) below

• bobwhyte

guess i am going through same exact issue right now. i cant even upgrade my whatsap, i was asked to upgrade to 8 or later version but couldnt. thought i was alone never knew its what its. please, what do we do now, throw all iphone 4 away? didnt think so cus am still inlove with mine.

• sch

Anonymous, 08 Sep 2019Cannot download any thing ask to upgrade which cannot be upgrade... moreYes. Regret to say that! IOS7 can't get any support now.

Cannot download any thing ask to upgrade which cannot be upgrade to other ios. Is it only for call and received call?

• Malick Congakou

Alice Appleseed, 06 Sep 2019I hate its camera and the fact that i cannot update itI can't browse App within Whatsapp why?

From all comments there is less than 0.005% chance to find mine 😉😜⏳
Repeat to it to activate your luck 🤣😆😂

• Alice Appleseed

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2018Yes there are still hundreds of thousands in the world. One of t... moreI hate its camera and the fact that i cannot update it

• George⚡&am

fionan131, 07 Jul 2018return it it's stolen You can reset the password by trying it many times till it brings out an hello.....you will need wifi or itunes to open it

• hermes uly serus

AKDPSE, 25 Jun 2019Hello.. Anyone tell me; doe this iPhone version (iPhone 4 or 4S)... moreIts a great phone it helped in so many apk seriously

Hello.. Anyone tell me; doe this iPhone version (iPhone 4 or 4S) compatible for Skype, Messenger, FB, Whatsapp, IMO and other social media applications please..

thanks..

• AnonD-819322

Mile, 26 Oct 2018Goog point. Even the S3s are almost useless in 2018, and S4s are... moreThe S3 is still decent, learn how to clean up the phone.

• mymy0704

im trying to convince my parents to get me a phone and now my dad has an iPhone 4 he can give me. im trying to convince my dad to give it to me as i have already won over my mom. fingers crossed!!!

The only iPhone I've owned as of April 2019. Having all my music in iTunes a phone & music player in a single device was much more convenient than darting between 2 separate devices. The high monthly payments of iPhones on a contract is what turned me off from future iPhones. Still, good times!

• BB

coa00kt, 28 Aug 2018I use iPhone 4 since 2010, although you can not download apps li... moreThere is a way to get to download YouTube google chrome and a whole lot of apps. I'm still using iPhone 4 and I'm cruising like someone using IPhone 4s 5s and the rest. It's possible. I like the phone.

• pokpak Lisa :)

Hey!Im use it on 2019 and it somehow great for me :p
But lets be honest im suffered some lag on youtube and sometimes control center..rarely
But i like it and the design