Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

Mile, 26 Oct 2018Goog point. Even the S3s are almost useless in 2018, and S4s are... moreThe S3 is still decent, learn how to clean up the phone.

• mymy0704

im trying to convince my parents to get me a phone and now my dad has an iPhone 4 he can give me. im trying to convince my dad to give it to me as i have already won over my mom. fingers crossed!!!

The only iPhone I've owned as of April 2019. Having all my music in iTunes a phone & music player in a single device was much more convenient than darting between 2 separate devices. The high monthly payments of iPhones on a contract is what turned me off from future iPhones. Still, good times!

• BB

coa00kt, 28 Aug 2018I use iPhone 4 since 2010, although you can not download apps li... moreThere is a way to get to download YouTube google chrome and a whole lot of apps. I'm still using iPhone 4 and I'm cruising like someone using IPhone 4s 5s and the rest. It's possible. I like the phone.

• pokpak Lisa :)

Hey!Im use it on 2019 and it somehow great for me :p
But lets be honest im suffered some lag on youtube and sometimes control center..rarely
But i like it and the design

• YJ

My first ever iPhone,use it as daily driver for nearly 5 years and still going strong. Was able downgrade it back to iOS 4 and become one of my iPhone collection.

• fesss

not the besrt of devıces

• eric

my favorite phone on 2010 but this were at the pass now we like more evolution good hard work apple

My past phone (2010). Only a month used it because Signal Problem.

• Mile

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2018What do you want from a phone of 2010? Try the Galaxy S1 it's th... moreGoog point. Even the S3s are almost useless in 2018, and S4s are becoming useless. Had an iPhone 4 for a while, in october 2018 - runs all the phone functions, plus facebook app and messenger, and delivers.

Anonymous, 31 Mar 2018This phone still exist?Yes there are still hundreds of thousands in the world. One of them is laying on my desk.

Eublepharis, 17 May 2018I've had this phone for so long and it barely works anymore. C'm... moreWhat do you want from a phone of 2010? Try the Galaxy S1 it's the same age.

Warrior, 26 Sep 2018The most stylish design (especially in Black) ever. I am not sur... moreEvery new iPhone since 2017 basically got the same design, just modernized. They got glass on the front and back and a metal frame, which is basically what you are looking for. Only downside may be the camera hump, but it's not too bad.

• Warrior

The most stylish design (especially in Black) ever. I am not sure why Apple stopped its design after iPhone 4S. I really want to see an iPhone in such a design (especially in Black) in 2019.

• Ronnie

Just bought a used iPhone 4, where con I get a operation manual?

• coa00kt

I use iPhone 4 since 2010, although you can not download apps like youtube , Facebook. You can still run them through "safari". My favorite game is Dream League Soccer Classic.

It's really hard to imagine that this phone is just 0.2mm thinner than the Sony Ericsson W880, even though the Sony Ericsson W880 feels thinner in the hand. It's just weird.

hello friends belive me.
This is the best phone i have ever use since from near about 8 years.
when i look this phone still its look very fresh.
but unfortunetly iphone stop its support.
Iphone 4 i have use and still its runs very smooth on 7.1.2(last update).
nothing happen to this phone
no battery problem no software problem no screen problem no any hardware problem.

Iphone 4 ...

• X

Piece of junk can't run anything

• fionan131

JAP, 15 Feb 2018My iPhone S4 is locked. Apple Password is set by the 1st owner. ... morereturn it it's stolen