Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

This was actually my first iPhone, I remember the launch, I was excited went down to my local carphone warehouse, and had it on O2, ahh those were the days. cracking little phone did all I needed and more. my only niggle was having to sync everything through iTunes to put ringtones or music on it. still good phone. then upgraded to iPhone 6

EasterBunny, 11 Apr 2020April 1st could be the answer.No that was from January.

• EasterBunny

joe nodden, 19 Mar 2020Why the hell are you still using a phone from a decade ago. April 1st could be the answer.

• Nick E. Nix

Umm... He's still using his iPhone 4 in 2020 because it's the best looking iPhone ever made and the last one released while Steve Jobs was still alive and running the company?

I know that's the reason why I'm still using mine... with iOS 4.2.1 NO LESS!!

..with all the mods and tweaks you can do to this phone (via jailbreaking) it probably STILL does things you're new iPhone can't.

iPhone4-4Life

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2020My iPhone 4 upgraded to 7.1.2 is showing me .. searching for 3 d... moreWhy the hell are you still using a phone from a decade ago.

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2020My iPhone 4 upgraded to 7.1.2 is showing me .. searching for 3 d... moreMy help for u is go get a new phone

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2020My iPhone 4 upgraded to 7.1.2 is showing me .. searching for 3 d... moreIn 2020 you still usin' i4 lol

My iPhone 4 upgraded to 7.1.2 is showing me .. searching for 3 days now.not giving correct date not receiving calls and can't dial out.am on Airtel Network. Help

time to get iphone 4s XD

• Carlos

shehzad, 03 Jan 2020it need a password and i can't install a app right now Only Ios 8 + . Ex: 4s

• shehzad

it need a password and i can't install a app right now

• hossein

Jessie, 22 Dec 2019How can i update my iOS?i have iphone4 the version is 7.1.2you can't!!!

• Broh

I like Simple, 18 Dec 2019December 2019 i am still using Iphone 4. No FB, No IG, No Game... moreMe too

• Jessie

moonshing, 14 Dec 2019how can i update my ios? to 9.0? i have iphone4 the version is 7.1.2How can i update my iOS?i have iphone4 the version is 7.1.2

• I like Simple

December 2019 i am still using Iphone 4.
No FB, No IG, No Games..just Whatsapp.. Phone run very smoothly..

emy, 08 Dec 2019can iphone4 download game such as PUBG MOBILE??does iphone suppo... moreno, iphone 6 and above can support pubg mobile

• moonshing

how can i update my ios? to 9.0?
i have iphone4 the version is 7.1.2

• emy

can iphone4 download game such as PUBG MOBILE??does iphone support that game??

AKDPSE, 25 Jun 2019Hello.. Anyone tell me; doe this iPhone version (iPhone 4 or 4S)... moreYes but u need to use an apple id which is use in ip6 before