Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

• Bourne Frost

Apple iPhone 4 is powerfull mobile phone.
The battery is very good and my Whatapp going well for me.

Bustanutzzzz, 26 Oct 2020I could still log-in on messenger though... But yeah, YT ap... morewhich YT app? the original one included on ios 4 or the new one made by google?

• LUCAS

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2018What do you want from a phone of 2010? Try the Galaxy S1 it... moreare you kidding right? it a phone from a decade ago...

• Bustanutzzzz

Anonymous, 20 Oct 2020In 2020 youtube app doesn't work anymore, can't l... moreI could still log-in on messenger though... But yeah, YT app doesn't work anymore...

In 2020 youtube app doesn't work anymore, can't log in facebook messenger too. This device is nothing more than a glorified feature phone at this point. At least telegram works for now..

• Glenn in Lex

Still using iPhone4, current version is 9.3.6. Love it's size, works well for me. A few apps
won't load, but I don't need them anyway!

• Xzeit

gomgomimmanuel, 12 Oct 20202020 now, i'm still use this phone and still fine.Haha😂

2020 now, i'm still use this phone and still fine.

• Chris in the West

I have also had my iPhone 4 for 10 years, and it has given me excellent service. However it is now time to upgrade as some apps don’t work any more, e.g. WhatsApp. I also couldn’t download an NHS app so unable to volunteer during first Covid-19 wave. Time for a new iPhone 12 Pro !

• Philbert

joe, 24 Sep 2020same hereI am using the iPhone 4,
It is the classical black version.
I had this like 98 months ago.
This small thing is still not scratched,
Still very shiny.

• joe

cr7gr8, 06 Sep 2020the best phone i’ve ever had still working great same here

• Milos

Good aftermorning my iPhone 4 8Gb White model A1332 him size is a 114⬆️,58⬅️➡️,8.8➡️⬅️ this phone buy in a original Apple store and i
can beliving this phone work in 2020 and im so happy and i have him
10 years ago him is so cute little phone in my life im so exited !!!!🤔😉

• cr7gr8

the best phone i’ve ever had still working great

• Luisuchcab

Bourne Frost, 05 Jul 2020iphone 4 is very nice Cuite phone and long lasting battery Yah thats true

This was the first iPhone that I’ve ever used in my lifetime. The design is amazing, and compact to hold. On top of that, battery life isn’t bad at all. But, the software is upgradable all the way up to iOS 7.1.2 which is now no longer supported since 2016 on most apps. Everything else performs decent at it’s time. Sure, it was 2010 so don’t expect anything better.

• Bourne Frost

iphone 4 is very nice Cuite phone and long lasting battery

I think this a good device to listen music while running. It has bluetooth unlike most MP3 players, lot cheaper and easier to find than ipods and the compact size.

• Sapis

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2020My iPhone 4 upgraded to 7.1.2 is showing me .. searching fo... moreIn my opinion.. Go buy 3310.. Its dirt cheap..unbreakble..

This was actually my first iPhone, I remember the launch, I was excited went down to my local carphone warehouse, and had it on O2, ahh those were the days. cracking little phone did all I needed and more. my only niggle was having to sync everything through iTunes to put ringtones or music on it. still good phone. then upgraded to iPhone 6

EasterBunny, 11 Apr 2020April 1st could be the answer.No that was from January.