Apple iPhone 5s

Apple iPhone 5s

Still a good and fully working phone. If you don't need crazy fast and insane camera experience then why not. Yes its not getting updates anymore but it does not make the phone useless. I got this for like 30 dollars used and for that money its really okay. Everything I use like banking and social media works fine and will probably do for some more years. Good phone if your on a tight budget like me right now. Its a lot more smooth then a android in the same price range (used). PS: If you need to replace parts or battery its easy to do yourself and very cheap. Just follow guides and be careful and gentle. Also use only apple original parts. Then you should be fine.

NikiDroid, 01 Nov 2019Using smartphone for 5 years I think is too long. Time to change... morePlanned obsolescence.

• Puran

After latest update ghost coming when waking up the phone

• 46 xy

I have used iPhone 5s for 5 yrs and it's a joy to use.
In this period i have used several device like Samsung galaxy s8 plus, Huawei mate 20 x, xiaomi mi max 2,
I have very old device in my stock namely Nokia N8, Sony Ericsson w995, Nokia 5530 express music.
All are still functioning.
But iphone 5s was the best compact phone to be a daily driver..RIP

46 xy, 01 Nov 2019Oh sorry, appstore. Yesterday i reset all settings.... Then it... moreUsing smartphone for 5 years I think is too long. Time to change. We can't sure if that device will still survive or not, lag, downside, also will happen. Using iTunes to restore your iPhone. Don't know how? See in YouTube, find the tutorial. After succeed, you can buy a iPhone. For me 5 years use is too long.

I am OK with 5 years use of basic phone (I have Nokia C100 basic phone, still function even it is 5 years now. But for smartphone I would not use for more than 3 years. When budget available, even not more than 1 year sometimes I buy new phone and sold / give to my brother my old previously phone.

• 46 xy

NikiDroid, 01 Nov 2019Have you try restore your phone? You mean Appstore? iPhone does ... moreOh sorry, appstore.
Yesterday i reset all settings....
Then it stacked in installation process.
Oh my all documents....!!!
My beloved 5s is screen on for 24 hours.
I am planning to connect it with iTunes software....but i m not expart enough in ios.
Using my galaxy s8 plus + Huawei mate 20 x
But i will miss my 5 yrs old iPhone 5s.

46xy, 30 Oct 2019I can't access play store... Indeed internet (wifi )is not work... moreHave you try restore your phone? You mean Appstore? iPhone does not has Play Store app.

NikiDroid, 21 Oct 2019I was asking about WhatsApp backup chat from Android to be trans... moreNot possible

46xy, 30 Oct 2019I can't access play store... Indeed internet (wifi )is not work... moreYou cant because it is apple store ,how you can access google app store which is called play store on iPhone 😂

• Rasel

• Drew

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2019is this worth now to buy? I think i want make this as 2nd small ... moreI just bought one yesterday,also as a second phone and i like it,i had one before,i recommend you iPhone 5SE if u want a better version of this phone's size.

• 46 xy

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2019is this worth now to buy? I think i want make this as 2nd small ... moreOnce it was a good phone..
But it is not a wise decision to buy this now.
Apple already abandoned software upgrade for this device.

• 46xy

I can't access play store...
Indeed internet (wifi )is not working properly.
Anybody facing the same ?
My software is up to date.

is this worth now to buy? I think i want make this as 2nd small compact phone. Is this phone still good? tq for reply ;)

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2019same problemNext year, I think I will buy back Android phone instead of Apple.
:-D

• Av

joannie 12, 29 Sep 2019Does anyone know if the iphone 5 and the iphone 5S have the same... more5s has dual flash whereas 5 has a single led flash check on google for that

NikiDroid, 21 Oct 2019I was asking about WhatsApp backup chat from Android to be trans... moresame problem

Cupcakes, 24 Sep 2019Depending on from where to where you wanna switch, it can be don... moreI was asking about WhatsApp backup chat from Android to be transferred to iPhone, I did backup on Google Drive on my Android, but now I don't have that Android phone. So the backup is available on Google Drive.

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2019As secondary phone, iPhone 5S or iPhone SE ?MobiKin Assistant for iOS is a great iOS data manager program.I often use it to backup my important files to computer.

• Rolandyno

joannie 12, 29 Sep 2019Does anyone know if the iphone 5 and the iphone 5S have the same... moreSo, you do not even know what device you own and want to reapir it? Not a good idea.