Apple iPhone 5s

Apple iPhone 5s

• mc

Gizmo, 23 Jun 2020A faulty battery can make it get hot. The biggest clue is ... moreyou know it is not the phone's fault but it's yours. Because you did not take care of it. I am using my 5s until now and no problem at all.

• RMR

RMR , 21 Mar 2020I cannot update all the apps to newest version. It says you... moreDoes anyone experience this thing?

• Gizmo

Chicago Bulls, 14 Jun 2020Does Broken Battery Make iphone overheating?? Broken Batter... moreA faulty battery can make it get hot. The biggest clue is if the phone dies before it is reaching 0%. My 5S battery also started to expand and push on the left side of the screen (causing discoloration).

• Chicago Bulls

Chicago Bulls, 09 Jun 2020No. It's Original Of CaliforniaDoes Broken Battery Make iphone overheating?? Broken Battery I Mean. Badly There is no option Battery Health in any i5s to find out if your battery is healthy or not

md ahmad, 05 Jun 2020made in china???No. It's Original Of California

• md ahmad

• Iphone

Chicago Bulls, 02 Jun 2020Hello Everyone, I`ve got my iPhone 5s 32gb about 4 Years, B... moreMine too , despite having a new battery , but i can tell it used to heat back then too when under intesive use , i have it sicen 2013 brand new. Nothing suprising it survived all those years and the best supported device.

• Alex

aaaa, 01 Apr 2020I still have this phone from when it came out. Somehow batt... moreMy battery draining so fast RIP

• Chicago Bulls

Hello Everyone, I`ve got my iPhone 5s 32gb about 4 Years, But Nowadays It Gets Too Hot when I`m Using It, It gets hot (very Hot in Back Body) After 5 to 10 minutes after using it and I Can`t work with it anymore for it`s heating, Does anybody know what`s the problem?? why it`s get hot after 5 to 10 minutes after use?? I Updated To Latest iOS 12 ; my Wifi & Blutooth and everything that probably make hot is off, but the problem still is stand, I don`t know what should I Do. Please help Me.... Thanks....

Anonymous, 22 May 2020is this 4g phone Lte enabled

Anonymous, 22 May 2020is this 4g phone No

• Al Mukit

Anonymous, 22 May 2020is this 4g phone Yes

is this 4g phone

• Sohail A K

Yes IPhone 5s is very good I like & I love. Thanks apple.

• Aidan

Still works well after over half a decade, and is about as good as a new phone performance-wise to the casual user.

• Larry

The iPhone 5s still good. The app on AppStore still available and suitable for iPhone 5s. For now the most lowest version of iOS is iOS 10 requirement for many app. iOS 9 is just for several old app.

• raikom

Best phone ever! Period! Still have mine since 2015. Working perfectly and it is unbreakable! Just amazing!

• Jone

Nice device..still using mine..Apple just sent 12.4.6 update....i just updated

• aaaa

I still have this phone from when it came out. Somehow battery can still last for more than 4 hours. I only replaced front screen couple of times

Dee, 24 Mar 2020I am the second owner and have had this phone for 3 or 4 ye... moreNew battery might solve the problem or you could need to swap the logic board. If a new battery doesnt change the problem then you should buy new phone