Apple iPhone 6

Apple iPhone 6

• Amzad

Karthik , 11 Apr 2016Am using iPhone 6 it's very bad too much hang. I can't make call... more5s batter then 6

• Karthik

Am using iPhone 6 it's very bad too much hang. I can't make call or do nothing many times. Phone freezes all the time. I still have iPhone 5s it's much better than 6

• Kathleen sheen

Ashraf, 09 Apr 2016It's terrible to buy expensive phone without memory slot. If you... moreSo seem to be a not so called fan of iPhone so you compare it to androif. Man I'm telling you use the iPhone and better reflect your word for word. The 1gb ram is between a 3th/4gb ram competition of your android phone you heard me right that's why I told you to use it and compare. No lags and yet so fast. You better check the CPU. Right now I'm using both android lgg4 and iPhone 6 but lgg4 is as fast as the iPhone 6 I'm happy to have the both items. So man before you complain and compare better check (hands on) by yourself first.

• Slorin

Cynthia, 08 Apr 2016hello,can anyone please help me with choosing between the iPhone... moreyes, its true.

• Lalit

Boyka, 05 Apr 2016Iphone se or iphone6 plz tell fast iPhone 6 because it has good battery backup with stylish look don't think about RAm. iPhone 6 is good phone I m using this last one year no problem at all

• LAlit

RVT, 07 Apr 2016Hey guys i'm buying an iphone 6 and i'm currently using airtel s... moreI have also iPhone 6 since last one year but 2g internet is not working on YouTube else is fine on 2g also

• ASHRAFF

Cynthia, 08 Apr 2016Hello,please can anyone help me with choosing between the iPhone... moreu ryt Cynthia, am using I phone 6 & the Battery life is too good than 6s. Some of my frnz using 6s. But they use to tell the battery power is not better than 6.

• Ashraf

It's terrible to buy expensive phone without memory slot. If you make a decision to buy 16 GB phone and then decided to download a lot of programs and take photos ... then you need to through it and get a new one !!
Also the 1 GB RAM is so small to operate size consuming programs. Other phones even cheaper have more flexibility to expand memory, faster processor and better camera pixels !!
The expensive price of i-phone is because of Apple name is printed in the phone

• macmanu

Cynthia, 08 Apr 2016Hello,please can anyone help me with choosing between the iPhone... moredo choose iphone 6s ..which is more refined in terms of quality , battery life etc

• Mujahid Hussain

Boyka, 05 Apr 2016Iphone se or iphone6 plz tell fast

Which phoone faster network speed.?
I phone SE or I phone 6

• Ravi

Boyka, 05 Apr 2016Iphone se or iphone6 plz tell fast iPhone 6 can't be used without cover if it slip from your hand screen will break

• Cynthia

hello,can anyone please help me with choosing between the iPhone 6 & 6s?Battery life is very important to me & I'm not a gamer but I do use the WiFi a lot!I wanna buy a 6s but I've heard that 6's battery life is much better!Is this true?

• Cynthia

Hello,please can anyone help me with choosing between the iPhone 6 & 6s?battery life is very important for me!& I'm not a gamer,but I do use WiFi a lot.I wanna buy a 6s but I've heard that 6's bettary life is much better.Is this true?

• Avi

After the update my iPhone 6 it was heating and hanging problem

• RVT

Hey guys i'm buying an iphone 6 and i'm currently using airtel sim and I heard in some youtube review that 2g data doesn't work in iphone 6..so can somebody using an iphone 6 tell me whether 2g data will work on it or not? Thanks in advance!

• he who shall buy pho

why should i get se

• Aadrian

GK, 28 Mar 2016Yes i would say considering that i need 1h and 45-50 min from 30... moreOk thanks so no worries about that then.

• Mayttah

Anonymous, 06 Apr 2016buy se Iphone 6 is better in everything but se camera is better