Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Apple iPhone 6 Plus

• Titu

manyoda, 20 Dec 2019I have this phone from 2015. Its working fine till now and has 8... moreThis phone has a very good charge especially for charge backupBattery Healt is a very good and also a performance phoneOf all the iPhones out there, the iPhone 6 Plus offers the best battery backup, and its battery backup is good enough to last more than seven hours a day.You can buy it in 2021

• Raymond

Its normal to iphone 6 plus there is no option of RAISE TO WAKE?

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2020ofcourseYes you can

• Jbw

datnguyen9297, 03 Jan 2020Absolutely NO! Yes the iPhone 6 Plus can play PUBG and COD mobile I have both on my phone I play everyday. However there is a downside with these games. The graphics will be very low. Because of the memory space on the Phone the fam can only play in low graphic mood. It makes it harder to play the game but if you really know how to play PUBG you’ll still have fun. Also if you have a lot of apps on your phone pictures if you have too much things on phone space it will slow the game down. But yes you can play pubg

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2019Can this phone play pubg?ofcourse

• Jbw

• Kelvin

datnguyen9297, 03 Jan 2020Absolutely NO! It can play pubg

• bruh

., 30 Dec 2019I have this phone since 2013 and it’s still finethis phone was release in 2014, what are you talking about

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2019Can this phone play pubg?Absolutely NO!

Can this phone play pubg?

• .

I have this phone since 2013 and it’s still fine

• muskaan

I have this phone from 2014. Its working fine till now and has 88% battery.

• manyoda

If anyone is planning to buy in 2019 go for 6s plus.

• manyoda

shanne, 07 Dec 2019can i use it in a wireless charger.I have this phone from 2015. Its working fine till now and has 88% battery.

Very bad device

Camera shaking and touch issue after few months

• Mental Steve

This is phone good. I have since 2015 and even towards the end of 2019 its usable. its already slow in places and doesn't receive updates as of recent. However, This phone was named one of the worst iPhone because of the much known "Bend Gate". All I can say is that from day one that I have owned this phone I have never seen anyone I know have that had this problem, let alone me having that issue. Some phones like the new google pixel is having structural problems which i believe to be worth than the iPhone 6 Plus. This phone in 2019 let alone in 2020 doesn't really make sense to get as its old and becoming obsolete. If you are really on a low budge then the iPhone 6s / 6s plus could be a cheap alternate but, personally I would recommend getting an iPhone XR as its newer, faster and can be found cheap on the market or on deals. Wrapping this up I had good and some bad times with this phone and if I was to go back in time and had the option to get this iPhone again with the knowledge I have now, I would.

• shanne

can i use it in a wireless charger.

it'zurboi Nhyiraba K, 27 Oct 2019it might not be safe because it may happen that there is a fault... moreYou advice that it's better to buy a new one rather than buying a refurbished one Right?

• Mr Pinnacle

I used this phone for nearly 3 years and it was amazing for the first 2. Upgraded to XR now and live happily now.

• Nicky

GOLDENRICK, 29 Sep 2019This is the most useless IPhone Ever created. Phone is so laggy ... more100% correct