Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Apple iPhone 6 Plus

• mj

John, 30 Aug 2020Please my phone always switch off by itself and restarts by... moreyou need to replace the battery.

2014: this phone is awesome
2015: this phone is awesome
2016: this phone is awesome
2017: this phone can still keep up
2018: this phone is still working. do consider something else though
2019: phone is not up to standards, look elsewhere.
2020: remember the 6 plus? yeah it was awesome

• John

Please my phone always switch off by itself and restarts by itself and sometimes it does not restarts I will have to plug a charger to support it
Please help guys

• RMR

Sunil Dara, 30 Jul 2020I can set this any time How to do that? Can we fix ours?

My phone keeps hanging since I got it and I don’t know what to do about it

• Sunil Dara

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2020My phone apple store can’t sign any Apple ID in ever since ... moreI can set this any time

• RMR

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2020My phone apple store can’t sign any Apple ID in ever since ... moreThat’s also my problem in my iPhone 5s. Cannot download too any of the apps like FB, YouTube etc. Apple must fix this issue. Other brands are not like this.

My phone apple store can’t sign any Apple ID in ever since I restarted the phone why😭?

• PJM

Can i use my iPhone 6 plus to check blood pleasure and heart rate?

• Moses Nnan

i buy my phone as second hand, mean London use and can use it as, have email act, what should do to open it or how can i remove the email

Nassir, 06 Apr 2020My iphoe is shutdown suddenly and unable to start. I haven'... morecommon problem. hold on/off button and the round button at the same time for 20 secs and the phone should restart with the apple logo

Nassir, 06 Apr 2020My iphoe is shutdown suddenly and unable to start. I haven'... morePress power ,home and volume down key together for some seconds. Your iPhone will turn on

• Nassir

My iphoe is shutdown suddenly and unable to start. I haven't any Idea. how can I switch on my Phone? Friends, anbody have any Idea Please inform...

• Mythic

Jerald, 23 Feb 2020I cant play mobile legend always bqck at home Same goes to me. Kick out of my screen during battle. Hopefully they will fix it again cause yesterday I just upgrade ios 12.4.6.

• Diana

Titu, 21 Jan 2020This phone has a very good charge especially for charge bac... moreI own an I phone 6+s I don’t find where my subscriptions are.

• Jerald

I cant play mobile legend always bqck at home

• Titu

manyoda, 20 Dec 2019I have this phone from 2015. Its working fine till now and ... moreThis phone has a very good charge especially for charge backupBattery Healt is a very good and also a performance phoneOf all the iPhones out there, the iPhone 6 Plus offers the best battery backup, and its battery backup is good enough to last more than seven hours a day.You can buy it in 2021

• Raymond

Its normal to iphone 6 plus there is no option of RAISE TO WAKE?

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2020ofcourseYes you can