Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Hi Dear Gsm team , my iphone 6s+ cant connect to app store , any solutions pls help

Very valuable

noah, 30 Mar 2019it is slightly faster than the J7 but the J7 has a smother inter... moreJ7 suck

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2019no ..why???

Rex, 23 Sep 2019I phone 6s plus have front led notification light??no ..

Rex, 23 Sep 2019I phone 6s plus have front led notification light??nope

• Raja

Rex, 23 Sep 2019I phone 6s plus have front led notification light??We're to buy this mobile

• Rex

I phone 6s plus have front led notification light??

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2019guys i need to up grade my phone this year and am thinking of i... moreIphone 7 plus would be best cause of upgrades and even performance, although it's performance is almost similar to 6s.

guys i need to up grade my phone this year and am thinking of in getting apple iphone 6s plus, apple iphone 7 plus or samsung s7 edge
i need your advice here guys

• spartakus

Battery drains after IOS 13 as expected, and intended by Apple.

• ios13user

If the iphone is black color than ios 13 is fully functional if they set the dark mode.

Good Iphone s6 Plus Very Good IOS 13

Parth, 07 Sep 2019According to the performs and battery life which is better betwe... moreIf you are on a low budget go for the 6s plus. But you will have waterproofing , dual cameras , dual stereo speakers if you buy the 7 plus. IMO go for the 7plus.

• Gg

Parth, 07 Sep 2019According to the performs and battery life which is better betwe... moreIf battery bis important for you guy any android phone preferably samsung, huawei or oneplus

• Parth

According to the performs and battery life which is better between iPhone 6s plus & iPhone 7plus?

Please advise me, I want to buy one.

anonymous, 01 May 2019no lolYes of cause

Jess, 27 Aug 2019Guys Need Some Advises....Because Iam Going To Buy an apple ipho... moreThe device is really pleasant i advice you to go for it

• Mr real

Ali , 28 Aug 2019i need thisI just bought this device early this month and itÂ’s is really superb indeed