Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Android guy here
Back in the day I loved the s7 edge and back then I thought it was better. Well, I see witch phone aged better.

• Arian

iPhone Storage Full! Well, I have nothing on my phone..!! (Apps, videos, photos etc etc..!!!) NOTHING..!!! But the phone it’s storage is full…!!! AN AMAZING STORAGE MANAGER 👌🏻 🤌🏻

Think about it, it's a 6-year-old (at the point of this post) machine, still receiving updates from Apple, still manages to handle some average to semi-heavy gaming (on top of being capable of recording the gameplay albeit for a maximum of about 20m duration before getting cpu throttling). Battery while not the best out there but it still helps me with basic stuff, I'm not that much of a heavy phone user in the first place so it's not a big deal.

Point of this post isn't just to give praise for this wonderful piece of engineering but to give some hesitant buyers for modern iPhone out there an idea that they don't need to replace their phone every year because Apple is just that good at maintaining their product line, for a machine of theirs could last for several years without suffering any major setback.

• kvy

It's still a good phone. Great that Apple still updates this phone still in 2021, six years after launch date

• Emmy

Shel, 16 Sep 2021try change the battery I changed my battery to a 3rd party... moreHow is that even possible

Mine is charging but not adding
Sometimes it will show this accessories may not be supported

Darna, 06 Oct 2021I updated mine to ios 15 all is good,better than past osMore detail pls, pro n con.
Btw are apps like signal are bigger in size after update? Consume more storage? Battery drain faster? Thanks

• Darna

Icechris, 03 Oct 2021Change your battery, because it's fine on my phoneI updated mine to ios 15 all is good,better than past os

On ios 12 now, want to update to ios 13, on my notif update is ios 15. Can i get ios 13 at this moment?

• Ray

Shel, 16 Sep 2021try change the battery I changed my battery to a 3rd party... moreMine last for 12 hours non stop even with my location on all day

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2021Battery drain on iOS 14.7.1 is absolutely awful. Do not update.Change your battery, because it's fine on my phone

Shel, 16 Sep 2021try change the battery I changed my battery to a 3rd party... moreHw can u change d battery for 310 mp

• Shel

criisy, 23 Aug 2021the battery die fast , if a upgrade the battery will it wor... moretry change the battery
I changed my battery to a 3rd party 3100mAh battery in 2019
Its still able to last me at least 16 hours in a normal working day now
hope that helps

Battery drain on iOS 14.7.1 is absolutely awful. Do not update.

• criisy

the battery die fast , if a upgrade the battery will it work better?

• anonymous

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2021Iphone 6s+ na scam phone,the battery does not lastthen go buy infinix abeg

Luke, 12 May 2021Try a Google pixel device. U will blow upNah, i thought about that before i buy 6SP, but the battery drain still same, Didnot really like the oled oversaturated color, the camera still suffered with reflection and refresh rate sync issue

• Keedyy

upgrade it's not a solution tryna downgrade to ios 14.2 or 13.7 with jailbreak and macbook

Iphone 6s+ na scam phone,the battery does not last