Apple iPhone 8

Apple iPhone 8

scorpio, 20 Feb 2019So which android phone are you considering buying. I would be ve... moreLG v35.
Snapdragon 845, 6gb ram, 6.0 inch display, 3300 mah, a headphone jack, waterproof,
the best notchless Android smartphone.

• scorpio

jasper bear, 17 Feb 2019Don't buy any of them, go for XS or Max or go for Android. iPhon... moreSo which android phone are you considering buying. I would be very interested in your comments here after you have bought it. A comparison of both phones would be great.

• RMR

jasper bear, 17 Feb 2019Don't buy any of them, go for XS or Max or go for Android. iPhon... moreAre you sure Jasper bear? I don't believe in you. My Iphone 8 can last for more than a day with moderate use of data, and call and texting. Maybe your are using a fake Iphone lol:-)

Rajukh, 14 Feb 2019am confused weather to buy apple iphone 7 or 8, please someone s... moreDon't buy any of them, go for XS or Max or go for Android. iPhone 7 and 8's battery suck..... My iPhone 8 battery health Max capacity reduced from 97% to 95% in one week. Doesn't even last one day without reaching 1 to 5%. Don't buy any other those phone. Battery life just sucks.... Go for Android to tell the truth actually. I am shifting to Android after my iphone’S battery degrades to shit in months.....

According to my experience, don't buy iPhone 8....Only because of one reason..... BATTERY.... It just sucks........ That's the hard punch to the ballsy f#@+ truth. Go for Max/plus or other Android 1+/Huawei/Samsung/LG. iPhone 8 battery just really sucks to be honest.

Used: iPhone 6s
The 7 is a great phone (or else I would not own one), but its in an uncomfortable spot right now, even though that might change within some months.

• RMR

Rajukh, 14 Feb 2019am confused weather to buy apple iphone 7 or 8, please someone s... moreGo for iphone 8. Upgraded than iphone 7. QI wire charging, IOS 11 and Hexa core. More faster than the 7.

am confused weather to buy apple iphone 7 or 8, please someone suggest me the good one

• ifan8

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2019I've had my iPhone 8 since October 2017, great phone. Battery he... moreHey, thanks alot for the review I was worried abot my iPhone too cause it says only 88% too, after reading your review I felt a big relief I thought my phone has an battery issue. Cheers mate 😊

• scorpio

Abusco prettyboiswag, 05 Feb 2019Hello fellas,,,I have a peculiar problem with my iphone 8 space ... moreTake it to the Apple shop. Their after sales service is amazing.

• scorpio

Ahmed Medhat, 10 Feb 2019Iphone 8 or Iphone xWhat kind of crazy question is that. One phone is the newest and up to date in every aspect including looks. The other is nearly 3 years old and looks it even older.

Ahmed Medhat, 10 Feb 2019Iphone 8 or Iphone xXiaomi mi 8, )) non iphone. Waste of money +bad phone, cord problem and so

• Ahmed Medhat

Iphone 8 or Iphone x

• Dinesh Raj

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2019Iam confused between iPhone 8 256Gb and iPhone XR 64 GB !! which... moreHi, better you should go with the latest technology.

Hello fellas,,,I have a peculiar problem with my iphone 8 space gray......I updated it to the latest version and both home button and finger print not responding....when I press on.....I have tried every possible solution but to no avail.....I am still with the problem
Can anyone help me here!!!!!

• RMR

Anonymous, 31 Jan 2019It's hilarious that people still think that Pixel 3 has the best... moreLet's post all about Iphone 8, its good quality and the like. "No trolling - deliberately antagonizing other brand/model users''. Have a good day!:-)

• Novicky

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2018iphone8/ one plus 6? which one better.Depending on what you want in a phone.
But i say OP 6. I have this phone for two months now and it is superb.
Did not expect that type of quality. Everything is good, from camera to the battery life.
Before i was using iphone 7 for almost two years.

Anonymous, 30 Jan 2019No bro you are wrong........world's best camera phone google pix... moreIt's hilarious that people still think that Pixel 3 has the best camera. Maybe best for still images but not by much, iPhone XS and XR are almost just as good. For videos Pixel is trash, for all 3 Pixel phones. Stop riding the coattails of YouTubers who make a living off of Google and say good things about their devices because they have to. Pixel phones are trash.

LIRKER, 04 Jan 2019Slightly better performance and more efficient ecosystem and fun... moreNo bro you are wrong........world's best camera phone google pixel 3 has single camera.......and it's much better than s9 plus

Mohamed, 02 Jan 2019What's more better the iPhone 8 or Samsung galaxy s9 normal? P... moreSame here, confused between iPhone 8 and galaxy s9, I choose iPhone 8 and bought it last week, first 2 days I missed my galaxy but the third day I am in love with my iPhone, I love it’s simplicity and smoothness and I have never seen such quality of apps in an android. Let me summarise android for boys who like boldness in his teenage and iOS is for men’s who like simplicity in his life.