Apple iPhone 8

Apple iPhone 8

• RMR

Why most of the comments here are mostly disappointment? Is this really true? Or maybe they’re using 2nd hand iPhone 8 and quality is not as good as brand new unit? I’m curious. My iPhone 8 has no issues at all. The only concern that I encountered was unresponsive screen and after 12.3.1 update has arrived and have it upgraded to new version no issues at all. Battery is good , smooth in all aspects.

iPhone 8 is a great phone and surely recommend this phone. Thank you.

• RMR

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2019iOS 13 officially coming is on SeptemberNice to hear that. iOS 12.3.1 would be the last update for iOS 12? Thanks!

• jeetchel

Disappointed with iPhone 8. Android to iOS app doesn’t work. It didn’t accept a few of my valid credit cards while setting up my Apple ID which was a pain. Plus the keyboard sucks. I am first time iPhone user. I gave it sometime but it disappoints me more each day. Even Siri is a disappointment.

RMR, 11 Jul 2019Hello. What is the next IOS upgrade? When is the target roll out... moreiOS 13 officially coming is on September

• Mary h

Very un happy with iPhone 8 purchased 4 Dev 2017 trouble trouble and in out of shop since August 2018 when it started dropping calls, no radio coverage now they will not fix or support it saying out of warranty but in and out of shop since au 2018 not happy customer cannot wait to exit my contract and move carrier and hand set

• RMR

Hello. What is the next IOS upgrade? When is the target roll out date? Many thanks!!!

Anonymous, 09 Jun 2019I have the iPhone 8 myself, and was extremely upset to realise t... moreyou are measuring the camera quality in megapixels? well those 40mp phones dont take shots in 40mp, they do it in 10mp, as this way you get a larger pixel. 40 mp phones also mainly came out after the iphone 8.

• RMR

Anyone updated their iPhone 8 to iOS 12.3.4?

Is the A1905 version for Europe ?

Anonymous, 10 Jun 2019I dont know if the price will drop i do know that buzzlightyear ... moreLol that's really true.

• RMR

asdf, 18 May 2019Will iPhone 8 price drop after the release of iPhone 11?I dont know if the price will drop i do know that buzzlightyear dies in toy story 4

• RMR

Anonymous, 09 Jun 2019I have the iPhone 8 myself, and was extremely upset to realise t... moreIf you're more on gaming, better buy gameboy, PSP or whatsoever. Iphone 8 is a compact phone for those with an average use of internet, call and text.

I have the iPhone 8 myself, and was extremely upset to realise that the iPhone 8 has a worse battery life than the iPhone 7 does!! The battery life for the price is atrocious compared with the batteries that are at a similar, if not cheaper, price point from opposing companies. The same can be said for the camera quality, 12MP is nothing compared with the 40MP, 5x optical zoom cameras that are out there. Apple will need to severely up their game in order to keep my loyalty going forward. As it stands at the minute I can't wait for my upgrade to come round so I can jump ship.

new comer, 06 Jun 2019Hi, im interested in using compact size, traditional style iphon... moreIf you don't play games both will last one day on a full charge, iPhone 8 has slightly better battery and better perfomance

• cynicalistic

new comer, 06 Jun 2019Hi, im interested in using compact size, traditional style iphon... moreiphone 8 best smartphone ever

• new comer

Hi, im interested in using compact size, traditional style iphone, here i wan to ask about the battery performance of ip8 and ip7. someone can give an example of daily routine?

Very handy and classic design, love this phone

• cynicalistic

RMR, 02 Jun 2019Good. But this site is for Iphone 8 users only.I know just teasing..

• RMR

cynicalistic, 31 May 2019just a question.. I have Samsung S8 but I don't see any issues,,Good. But this site is for Iphone 8 users only.