Apple iPhone 8 Plus

Apple iPhone 8 Plus

Dear.
I want know from you about this iPhone 8 Plus how much GHz processor of the device. This about let me know. Thanks.

NathanCE, 14 Feb 2020Probably the most boring iPhone to exist. Brought little to noth... moreWhy?

$299,00 = R$ 1600,00 (Brazil)
To buy here: R$ 2500,00 ($580)

STONKS ✔ ▲

Probably the most boring iPhone to exist. Brought little to nothing new to the table. Not saying its a bad phone of course.

• no name

Nickzz, 10 Jan 2020I phone 8 plus or I phone XR.. what shoul i buy??Well, It all depends on You Mate!
You want an iPhone which is old design but it still looks Cool, Honestly!
You want Home Button, Fingerprint as well.
If You want,
Kind of new design, Face Unlock then go for the XR.
Both of their Cameras are not much different than each other.
Not much Design difference.
Its all up to You Mate! Let Me know what You're going to get though, Good Luck! :-)

• daki78

best iphone ever made

• arabian

The best design in the history of the iPhone

• Nickzz

manna, 11 Jan 2020which phone do you have now?Now i have samsung M20. I have never experience about I phones..

I really love this phone

• manna

Nickzz, 10 Jan 2020I phone 8 plus or I phone XR.. what shoul i buy??which phone do you have now?

• Nickzz

I phone 8 plus or I phone XR.. what shoul i buy??

The last iphone without a notch.

I hope they create a technology when phones like this would be all screen but with the camera's position implemented smartly.

njrodriguez8885, 15 Oct 2019Why Iphone displays gets like yellow color ? They never get yellow.

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2019Should have got a new one, they have a long warranty period.In Indonesia, most of smartphones have 1 year warranty only, even iPhone 11 series.

Long time ago, when BlackBerry were dominant, they had 3 years warranty. For now only Vivo brands that I know still give 2 years warranty. In 2016 I bought Vivo V5 and it was 2 years warranty.

Mostafa Soliman, 15 Dec 2019i don't recommend to any one to use apple products , my phone wi... moreShould have got a new one, they have a long warranty period.

• Mostafa Soliman

i don't recommend to any one to use apple products , my phone wifi no longer work after 3 weeks from end of warranty and when i called apple support the told me that is not his problem after warranty end , and i will pay for maintain it.

• Nes

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2019iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone 7 Plus ?8 plus

• User

Battery, Display and camera and perfomance is superb...

I become to dislike Apple Support. I post to tell that iPhone 8 Plus fast charging is a joke, they just silent, no reply.

I also agree that someone in YouTube review that iPhone 8 plus fast charging is ridiculous. Imagine, fast charging but takes up to 2 hours 11 minutes. Compared Android brand several model with higher battery even give 30W or 40W in the box charger. Look also VOOC 3.0, it can fill battery to 100% in 80 minutes. Some models even give less than 60 minutes. Apple iPhones? None of them can do like VOOC.

JackfragieML, 12 Dec 2019but i have question for you if phone is stolen and new user uses... moreThe original owner wouldn't be able to see any of that, they'll just see the phone as always off. Neither is really more secure than the other, they both get viruses and bypasses are very easy (unless you have an iPhone XR or higher) but $400 could buy you a truly unlocked iPhone 8+ if that's what you wanted.