Apple iPhone SE (2020)

Apple iPhone SE (2020)

SOT is so subjective, I could get 9 hours just by daydreaming with my screen turned on at minimum brightness

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2021What an obvious lie. Maybe if you don't even turn ... moreLet's pot numbers on battery life: 4-5 hours SOT.

I don't know why people need to be so extremely biased one way or the other.

• lol ok

NovaByte, 11 Sep 2021Alot of people here saying if you don't game then the ... moreBattery is just fine. Lasts 2 days for me under heavy use

lol ok, 15 Sep 2021Battery is just fine. Lasts 2 days for me under heavy useWhat an obvious lie.

Maybe if you don't even turn on your phone for 2 days then it might last that long.

• lol ok

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2021326ppi is goodYeah, but not until you decide to crop screenshots.....

• NovaByte

Alot of people here saying if you don't game then the battery is fine. It's not.
The battery is still rubbish even if youre just texting, browsing Web, playing music and watching the odd video.
Youre much better off spending £60 more and getting an apple certified referebed iPhone XR

Xiaomi Foreva, 02 Sep 2021For an equal or lower price, you can get phones with much b... more326ppi is good

It's been a year since I bought it 😇

No major issues, but unworthy for games like PUBG

Thought to use it simply, but surprisingly working for all my professional tasks!

• Azizbaaz

I have been using this phone for the past 3 months.... Would recommend it for persons using it solely for calls, text messages and WhatsApp.... Apart from that considering the current scenario,it's battery is pathetic if you are using it for multimedia or gaming... I have Poco f3 as well... I have got both of them at similar price almost... But I would say if you are not so much into apple ecosystem, never ever go for iPhone se 2020

• Yesra Nk

Madsabertooth, 09 Jun 2021Hello. The battery is very very bad. I regret ever buying t... moreNo there’s something causing battery drain if you’re losing 50% overnight. I only lose a tiny fraction of that. Also, this phone is for lite users. If you’re a gamer , I would not recommend this phone. But for people like me who mostly just message and do some browsing it’s absolutely fine.

TAGok, 28 Aug 2021It could be. However in India every app you install asks fo... moreMost apps work fine without those permissions, so don't grant access, and then see if the app works fine without.

For an equal or lower price, you can get phones with much better specs. This phone's barely 1900mah battery is such a joke! Samsungs have had bigger batteries for atleast half a decade. Also, getting a 750p resolution for €400 is crazy!

TAGok, 28 Aug 2021It could be. However in India every app you install asks fo... moreWith recent malware stuff on Google Store I'm not really surprised no one has control over quality and security in third party apps.

Anonymous, 31 Jul 2021to think your privacy is safe with apple is outdated and naive It could be. However in India every app you install asks for Phone Call History and Phone SMS access. I'm not at all comfortable in sharing my SMS access/history with third party apps. At least, I am 100% sure that apps on my iPhone don't have access to my SMS. This is more than good reason for me to stick to Apple. Its OK if you have to share SMS access with Apple or Google as you are using their phones. However more apps will have access to SMS harder it will be to control the sharing of your messages. Not sure of other countries, but in India.. almost everything is texted to your phone - Salary, Bank Statements, Credit Card Statement, UPI transaction, Stock Market Purchases. Its upto you if you are fine to share all this SMS history with every app you install on phone.

• Emanuela

It’s a a very good Phone, specially if you desire an handy one. Very fast, good camera and with recently updates. I love that is has got a button, but tastes are different from person to person!

• Emanuela

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2021where did you buy (which shop in Sri Lanka)?I didnt buy. Daraz. Most others have the same price

Anonymous, 23 Jun 2021Reading opinions, I'm glad I didn't buy SE. Batte... moreYup Samsung one ui killing it .. S21…this is 1998 model

neo-trek, 20 Jul 2021 Bought this phone 6days back, doesn’t even last one day. ... moreLol better of using ip 7. Light users whats that mean a text a day hahahaha. Apple sucked ppl in with this one, if a phone can’t last day with 4.7 screen shocking. I use my phone Samsung light also but one must use it not just carry it.. I couldn’t use such rubbish get a decent phone.