Apple iPhone XS

Apple iPhone XS

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2021My iPhone XS Max doesn’t charge after recent update. Tried ... moreSettings-Battery-optimised battery charging,,,,switch it off.

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2021Should I get this or xiaomi poco x3 proGo for x3 Gt

Should I get this or xiaomi poco x3 pro

Probably the most forgettable iPhone
It was hilarious when Apple discontinued the X after just 1 year to replace it with the XS and the XS barely sold

JohnNy L, 13 Aug 2021Yes true, I thought I was alone with this issue on the phon... moreIt's now September as of 2021, so maybe you should probably just wait until September 14th!

There are some mistakes that gsmarena is going to fix after the official announcement!

• ahmad

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2021My iPhone XS Max doesn’t charge after recent update. Tried ... moredo not worry it happened with me with my iphone 11 its because the environment that you are charging with too hot try charge it with cool place remember you are in qatar with alomst 41 c it recommended by apple to charge your phone in room temperature 25 c

My iPhone XS Max doesn’t charge after recent update. Tried many chargers only one that charges it, that one too stopped at 80%. Any solution please

baalu, 11 Aug 2021yes. draining quickly and heatimgup Yes true, I thought I was alone with this issue on the phone!!

Anyways let us see what iphone 13 has got to offer and if itz good I think we should just upgrade..

• baalu

JohnNy L, 08 Aug 2021Anyone else having increased battery drain on their iphone ... moreyes. draining quickly and heatimgup

This is a good phone, the speed is good and the camera. I love the portrait mode makes me not want to buy a Camera. But what I hate about this phone is it the Face ID can easily stop working by itself which makes the value of the phone decrease immediately. And the Face ID can not be fixed. This fault is also experienced on the iPhone X also

Anyone else having increased battery drain on their iphone xs after latest ios update??

• Azman

just wander is it possible to insert battery of 11 pro to XS since the size is similar so I expect they are using similar battery size

Anonymous, 18 Jun 2021I bought Xs recently and I am facing problem in battery. ... moreYes it’s normal. The battery on iPhones in this era are small, therefore the endurance is not good. I’m using an XS, and the battery significantly drains quickly when playing graphic intensive games like Call of Duty: Mobile.

• Ben

Anonymous, 18 Jun 2021I bought Xs recently and I am facing problem in battery. ... moreTo save battery it is necessary to Switch OFF location ! Why ? Because if not the gps is allways running !

• Random PO

zZ, 30 May 2021My friend i got it from a retailer here in Pakistan. I got ... moreWhats The Price In PKR for a new xs?

I bought Xs recently and I am facing problem in battery.
It drains way to fast even after software update.
Is it a problem or normal?
Please help I want to return if it’s unusual.

• zZ

MF, 22 May 2021Hi where did you get your phone! I am trying to buy a new o... moreMy friend i got it from a retailer here in Pakistan. I got it by chance as its very rare to find it new now

• Wayde

m, 24 May 2021What phone are you upgrading from? I recently purchased a s... moreI upgraded from iPhone XR and i can see the difference in screen resolution, camera, and performance. My wife uses iPhone 11, and i can tell XS is better in screen resolution than that too.

• Help

Syed , 21 May 2021I want to buy this phone XS. Any one can advise me to buy ... moreTotal wireless has them on sale for 599

• m

Syed , 21 May 2021I want to buy this phone XS. Any one can advise me to buy ... moreWhat phone are you upgrading from? I recently purchased a secondhand one and would recommend. I upgraded from iPhone SE (the first generation one), so I can definitely notice a great difference between the two! :)