Apple Watch 42mm (1st gen)

Apple Watch 42mm (1st gen)

• Kelly

artdate, 07 Nov 2019so, is this true that this series can't be upgraded to newe... moreHi! I actually had the same problem and got it fixed! You just have to send your apple watch into Apple so that they can manually update it. They send you a box in the mail to ship it to them and they'll ship it right back ready to go!

• MatzatA

Hi, I’ve bought the iphone 11 pro, but I can’t connect my Apple Watch 1-st generation with the iphone. Is there a solution?

• artdate

so, is this true that this series can't be upgraded to newer watchOS? so sad :(

• Iphone User

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2017Why they took the 2 gen and still have the 1 gen? It is because Apple wants to have a pro model and a cheap model and no middle.

Why they took the 2 gen and still have the 1 gen?

• Viren japotra

Nice watch looking STYLE superb aowsm material...

Was going to buy series 2, had already sold my old one but ended up buying another original AW, used, for less than i sold my old for. Theres really nothing wrong with it, performance is not an issue, if you have the original just keep it, its not impressive on paper but in real life it works like a charm and put all Gear and Android Wear devices to shame. Its a tool, not a toy-on-the-wrist like Gear is.

• Iya

mad, 17 Apr 2016it's food, try it!!! :-PYummy ,, love it......its tasty try it its a very deliciuse food

• Iy

hi guys im just sitting here and doing nothing lolz. I love the watch but i dont have one,but my brother has one.

• Asuna

520 MHz of iOS Is equal to QuadCore Cortex A7 in android. The core is Twister. According to system checking. I own that watch. And you don't even feel it's THAT SLOW

AnonD-465425, 13 Nov 2015guys please tell me is this one gonna support my ipad air 2this device supports only iPhones. which are 5. 5C. 5S, 6, 6+, 6S, 6S+, SE. and soon enough 7, 7+ and pro, probably... Sorry for copycatting. but just had to make sure

AnonD-552540, 24 Jun 2016Really this device is that much slow?due to the well integrated OS with the hardware. I ain't a ship but even a child would understand that.
and practically. Apple S1=Snapdragon400 in that case.

Anonymous , 27 Mar 2016So I asked Siri to set a 30 second timer and by the time Si... moreReally this device is that much slow?

• ermm

AnonD-446990, 24 Oct 2015What's the difference of this compared to the other one?how you looked at it...

• mad

CCE, 21 Mar 2016I like this phone.it's food, try it!!! :-P

So I asked Siri to set a 30 second timer and by the time Siri set a 30 second timer it had already been 30 seconds...

• CCE

I like this phone.

• Buttons Up

AnonD-465425, 13 Nov 2015guys please tell me is this one gonna support my ipad air 2All versions of the Apple Watch only work with the iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus and after today's March 21 Apple event there might be one more iPhone added to the list. For now, only these iPhones have the Apple Watch app which is needed in pairing the Watch with the iPhone.

• ahana

bids, 08 Dec 2015is this phone is water proof ? or this phone is absoulutely waterproof

• lol

AnonD-472564, 02 Dec 2015Yeah Sure it will support - IPX7 certified - water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes