Apple Watch Edition 42mm (1st gen)

Apple Watch Edition 42mm (1st gen)

I very dearly miss the memes about the price of the Apple Watch Edition :'(

• Mohd Zaid Siddiqui

BZE, 02 Oct 2016nice watchI like iPhone

• BZE

nice watch

sreeju (hgs), 16 Jul 2016People need to stop bitching about how expensive it is. Its... moreI agree so much, the Samsung Gear is awful.

Alex, 14 Jul 2016I wish I wana some Magic hahaha me2

• sreeju (hgs)

People need to stop bitching about how expensive it is. Its made of 18 carat gold and has a Sapphire crystal glass display. Its much better than the Samsung Gear series and can do many more things.

• Alex

I wish I wana some Magic

• kohli

Avunuri's, 14 Nov 2015Its very very Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... moreyaah...
it must be atleast in crores...

• hanif(shelu)

it's a smart watch,

but,,

out of reach a common man....

• RigMiJig

This watch looks cool

• NIMU

lokking killer model

• John Snow

Prince of Uganda, 26 Jan 2016I've bought one of thisYes, I bet you have your extended private Apple collection.

• Prince of Uganda

I've bought one of this

• sp

Logic, 10 Dec 2015Ridiculous price.awesome model

• gt

Anonymous, 21 Dec 2015stupid way to spend 13000 EUR, would buy a real watch and a... moreagredd

AnonD-270746, 26 Nov 2015People need to stop bitching about how expensive it is. Its... morestupid way to spend 13000 EUR, would buy a real watch and a regular smartwatch instead

• Logic

Ridiculous price.

• Avunuri's

Its very very Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep price.. i dont want low cost watches i need more expensive watches..
pls make that kind of watches only, its minimum 1 crore or 10 crores.. this is only starting price.

• Tine